Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: AzHar Sologuy on June 15, 2026, 01:35:59 AM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Have a Strategy Guide, So I’m Not Afraid (R-18)
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on June 15, 2026, 01:35:59 AM


I Have a Strategy Guide, So I'm Not Afraid
(R-18)


(https://i.ibb.co/ksWLTxX2/I-Have-the-Strategy-Guide-So-Im-Not-Afraid.jpg)


【 TITLE 】
I Have the Strategy Guide, So I'm Not Afraid
I Have a Strategy Guide, So I'm Not Afraid
공략법이 있으니 두렵지 않아


【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
I picked up a strange cube, and my life changed.

Indeed, you never know how your life will turn out.


【 GENRE 】
Action Adventure Drama Fantasy Harem Romance Sci-Fi Shounen Smut


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ PDF ]
Volume 1 [ PDF ] : https://tpi.li/dWDMPHJfE
Volume 2 [ PDF ] : https://srnky.com/DIDaF


【 DOWNLOAD 】[ EPUB ]
Volume 1 [ EPUB ] : https://tpi.li/5DrmmrT5Xj
Volume 2 [ EPUB ] : https://srnky.com/v4YZ1wLHLCU


【 Mirror Link 1 - PDF 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/H3VcQ5
Volume 2 : https://shrinkme.click/Zktm1

【 Mirror Link 1 - EPUB 】
Volume 1 : https://shrinkme.click/BO8hb2a
Volume 2 : https://shrinkme.click/Twee

Title: Re: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Have a Strategy Guide, So I’m Not Afraid (R-18)
Post by: AzHar Sologuy on September 24, 2026, 10:35:34 PM
Added Volume 2
Title: Re: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Have a Strategy Guide, So I’m Not Afraid (R-18)
Post by: Ozmadeus99 on September 27, 2026, 11:09:01 AM
Thanks for the update. Looking forward for next volume! 😊