Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: kulon1 on January 22, 2026, 05:42:42 AM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became a Prisoner in the Game After Defeating the Final Boss
Post by: kulon1 on January 22, 2026, 05:42:42 AM
(https://cdn.novelupdates.com/images/2025/10/I-Became-a-Prisoner-in-the-Game-After-Defeating-the-Final-Boss.jpg)

Information

Titles :
I Became a Prisoner in the Game After Defeating the Final Boss
최종보스 잡고 게임 속 죄수

Author : 아말하

Synopsis :
Everything has a price.

[World of Justice Online]
And according to that price, I prevented destruction and became a prisoner in the game.

Genre :
Action, Adventure, Fantasy

TLs : Fenrir Realm

Status : Completed

Download
EPUB : Pack 1(1-4) (https://tpi.li/g7T2RU) | Complete (https://tpi.li/MaHuRtE)
PDF : Pack 1(1-4) (https://tpi.li/ulkV7KSvqh) | Complete (https://tpi.li/GDIThTl9GP)

~Mirror (MF):~
EPUB : Pack 1(1-4) (https://shrinkme.click/dQobeLfw) | Complete (https://shrinkme.click/7WRfzJA)
PDF : Pack 1(1-4) (https://shrinkme.click/bZq9o198) | Complete (https://shrinkme.click/p7YtJfXi)

Novelupdates link :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-a-prisoner-in-the-game-after-defeating-the-final-boss/
Title: Re: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became a Prisoner in the Game After Defeating the Final Boss
Post by: kulon1 on March 11, 2026, 01:00:15 AM
added Volume 03
Title: Re: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became a Prisoner in the Game After Defeating the Final Boss
Post by: kulon1 on August 14, 2026, 06:45:38 PM
added Volume 04[END]
added Complete Version