(https://i.imgur.com/lnMNmFu.jpeg)(https://i.imgur.com/iGczqv0.jpeg)
Information
Titles :
How to Survive Against Villains
악당에게서 살아남는 법
Author : 강성현
Synopsis :
The novel "What Happens When Villains Get Stronger" was the only joy in my repetitive daily life. One day, I woke up to find myself in the story as a "nameless assassin".
"Who am I supposed to assassinate now?"
In a world ruled by villains, I find myself dragged to a place where my chances of survival are nearly zero from the start.
Genre :
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Romance
TLs : Breaknovel (now on Fenrir Realm)
Status : Ongoing
Download
EPUB : Pack 1(1-5) (https://shrinkme.click/w58Tx) | 06 (https://ouo.io/MMf03B) | 07 (https://ouo.io/A0QNB9v) | 08 (https://ouo.io/QhPKqZ)
PDF : Pack 1(1-5) (https://shrinkme.click/5UU7i7) | 06 (https://ouo.io/wILlr3s) | 07 (https://ouo.io/EF2YAP) | 08 (https://ouo.io/vW4mTp)
~Mirror (MF):~
EPUB : Pack 1(1-5) (https://tpi.li/cR4rf) | 06 (https://ouo.io/cQkrX8Y) | 07 (https://ouo.io/WTlH4Cu) | 08 (https://ouo.io/gbS0R0)
PDF : Pack 1(1-5) (https://tpi.li/iQZVibYXH) | 06 (https://ouo.io/WsHARtr) | 07 (https://ouo.io/hCZYlp) | 08 (https://ouo.io/kxqP8W)
Novelupdates link :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/how-to-survive-against-villains/
added Volume 06
added Volume 07
VOL 8
PDF Vol 8 (https://ouo.io/KWAsl54)
EPUB Vol 8 (https://ouo.io/UXxmZI)
added Volume 08