Kureha One

Anime/Manga/JP => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Discussions => Anime/Manga/Light/Web Novel Sharing => Topic started by: kulon1 on August 28, 2025, 11:29:42 AM

Title: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became the Academy’s Genius Shikigami Summoner
Post by: kulon1 on August 28, 2025, 11:29:42 AM
(https://i.imgur.com/j7pK2Qu.jpeg)

Information

Titles :
I Became the Academy's Genius Shikigami Summoner
아카데미의 천재 식신술사가 되었다

Author : 구상

Synopsis :
25 years since its initial release, the series has gained immense popularity and fame worldwide.

Just yesterday, he had been diligently playing ranked matches to climb the PVP ladder, and now, a familiar status window appeared before his eyes.

[Han Kang-yoon] ▶ Level 24
A talentless and incompetent extra character destined to sacrifice himself for the story's plot and the main characters' quest resolution, he is a minor character who dies young in the first installment of the series.

That's who I was.

Genre :
Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Mystery, School Life

TLs : Awebstories, Curspe

Status : Completed

Download
-> Curspe Version <-
Pack 1(1-5)|Complete
EPUB:https://srnky.com/tuZRWaDrv6|https://srnky.com/xLXR3OOoSzk
PDF:https://srnky.com/jwA158Hcan|https://srnky.com/aJYa7b4ow2

~Mirror (MF):~
Pack 1(1-5)|Complete
EPUB:https://shrinkme.click/DB4y5yFl|https://shrinkme.click/53W4YO
PDF:https://shrinkme.click/kFhIN|https://shrinkme.click/Ny0m


-> Awebstories Version <-
EPUB : https://ouo.io/N16KYm
PDF : https://ouo.io/EDMPGt

Novelupdates link :
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-became-the-academys-genius-shikigami-summoner/
Title: Re: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became the Academy’s Genius Shikigami Summoner
Post by: Ozmadeus99 on August 28, 2025, 04:01:01 PM
This is good 😊😊
Title: Re: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became the Academy’s Genius Shikigami Summoner
Post by: kulon1 on October 03, 2026, 11:12:19 AM
added Curspe Version
Title: Re: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became the Academy’s Genius Shikigami Summoner
Post by: kaadalahaku on October 03, 2026, 02:05:50 PM
thank you, reading the first version feel even worse than some mtl.
Title: Re: [KN][PDF][EPUB] I Became the Academy’s Genius Shikigami Summoner
Post by: kulon1 on October 03, 2026, 02:34:35 PM
Haha, it was so old, the site is gone already.