News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Registry info needed to run YU-NO

Started by failbert, June 08, 2014, 11:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

failbert

Hello there.

Like many people, I stole a copy of YU-NO. The kind that came in with an applied (pre-patched) English translation, with voice acting and music from (iirc) the PC-98 version.

One of the snags it has is that it states I don't have it installed. I thought it might have to do with the registry, and it seems to have, but even though someone, in the translation's wiki, stated it just needs two keys with the program pathname, seems I messed them up.

Then I found this cozy-looking forum and one of Your members (Marius) posting an attachment (http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php/topic,1038.msg12259.html#msg12259) which I can't see- probably because I'm not registered.

So I do the usual thing and set up an account on a disposable 10-minute e-mail address and wham, the "reason to join" thingy comes up. I must admit it's clever. I state in it that this is a one-use account because as much as I enjoy lurking I doubt I will be a dedicated poster with anything to add to the discussion and

this post is unneccesarily verbose. Can someone kind copy-paste the text of the .reg file from the post I linked so I can just paste in notepad and do the thing?

Thanks in advance, have a great sunday
-Failbert

Alumine

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\elf]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\elf\Classic]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\elf\Classic\1.0]
"InstallExe"="h:\\YUNO\\ai5win.exe"
"InstallDir"="h:\\YUNO\\"

just change both installexe and installdir to your installation path

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
forty-five-hundred times two:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview