News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[Light Novel][English] Log Horizon

Started by drstrange, May 21, 2015, 10:00:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zerko

Kaito29

the author has not released a new volume for a long time because of some problems so do not expect this thread to be active

i read that the author got some tax problem, it make the anime season 3 and the ln did not released.
i read that in 2016 or 2017 (i forget it  ;D), so maybe it's true that author will released it soon if the problem has finished

1dragon1

as said it has already been released in Japan and yenpress have already stated when their translated version will be released.

the problem is the fan translation stopped and nobody seems to have the yenpress versions which go further.

mors86

Sorry to necro this thread, but does anybody have any idea if there are kindle versions released by Yen Press? I don't mind buying those but all I can find in Amazon are paperbacks.

Marche

Sorry to necro this thread, but does anybody have any idea if there are kindle versions released by Yen Press? I don't mind buying those but all I can find in Amazon are paperbacks.

I believe there is no digital versions of this in yen press..

But that was like 2 years ago.. Not sure whether they do ebooks for this now..
Fun Fact: I'm getting nowhere, real fast.
              I need a Job.

1dragon1

Dark Warrior

New Update
Log Horizon
Official Yen Press OCR Ver

Vol-8 EPUB || Normal PDF || Dark Mode PDF

Scanning, OCR, Illustrations editing, PDF and EPUB was all done by Just Light Novels Team..
Download LNs - [url="https://www.justlightnovels.com/"]https://www.justlightnovels.com/[/url]

Download WN's with Direct Download Links (No Short links) - [url="https://www.rndnovels.com/"]https://www.rndnovels.com/[/url]

1dragon1

great. thanks. hopefully the other volumes will be OCR'd too.  :)

riengo

thank you very much for the volume  ;D

mors86

New Update
Log Horizon
Official Yen Press OCR Ver

Vol-8 EPUB || Normal PDF || Dark Mode PDF

Scanning, OCR, Illustrations editing, PDF and EPUB was all done by Just Light Novels Team..

And to think that I'd given up hope... WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

Ruisu

Anybody have the yen press volumes 9, 10, and 11?

cboy123

sid1689

Hi guys! I'm new here and since I didn't see anyone talking about this I will share this information, sorry if you guys already knew about it. The whole Log Horizon collection are on Book Walker on E-Book format, for 8.5 dollars! And (I'm not doing merchandise, just a little tip for you who wanna pay, pay a little less) if you use this coupom : GIGGUK  you will pay 5 dollars less, so for just 3.5 dollars you can purchase the last volume! I already bought it, but I don't know how to download it outside the Book Walker app ou site, if someone know how to do it, tell me, I'd love to share it! But if it's not possible there is the tip haha

masato05

Hi guys! I'm new here and since I didn't see anyone talking about this I will share this information, sorry if you guys already knew about it. The whole Log Horizon collection are on Book Walker on E-Book format, for 8.5 dollars! And (I'm not doing merchandise, just a little tip for you who wanna pay, pay a little less) if you use this coupom : GIGGUK  you will pay 5 dollars less, so for just 3.5 dollars you can purchase the last volume! I already bought it, but I don't know how to download it outside the Book Walker app ou site, if someone know how to do it, tell me, I'd love to share it! But if it's not possible there is the tip haha

no one can De-DRM / crack / download ebook from Book Walker and iBooks yet
for now only ebook you bought from Kobo, Kindle, and Google Play Books that's you can crack

Gabriel Leung

Just out of curiosity why is only volume 7 available? Though up to volume 11 has already been translated and released?