News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

School Days HQ

Started by Yagami, July 05, 2012, 06:48:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yagami

http://jastusa.com/blog/2012/06/27/school-days-hq-goes-golden-master/
This VN has already released by JAST USA in these last days,why nowhere upload this VN here??????

Geckoey Lurker

Probably not everyone have received their shipment yet, there is that, also the fact that it isn't available for download and there is also the issue of a crack depending whether or not it is DRM-Free though people usually upload the game in advance and offers the crack later-on. I missed "100% DRM-Free" on the Site post somehow.

Looking at the Game Requirements it is also 12 Gigabytes, maybe more, which is almost twice or even thrice your average heavy VN, so it would takes a while to upload it though it has been days and a 6 GB upload shouldn't take more than 10 hours IMO, by experience.

Also, but this is my own personal opinion, it isn't that great. I know I am not uploading it, I only upload VNs I am interested into myself, however selfish that is, anyway, just be patient, you're getting the game for free eventually either way.