News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

da capo if and 2 english versions

Started by michelous, November 30, 2010, 11:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelous

manga gamer just released the english version of if today and promises the english version of da capo 2 soon to get if go here
http://www.mangagamer.com/allages/Ti...nnocent-finale
if or Innocent Finale is a continuation of Shirakawa Kotori's route from da capo and 2 is a direct sequel to 1
in da capo 2 the protagonist is saruka's son and many of the other girls or Jun'ichi and one of the heroines from da capo granddaughters
anyone readying a dl or torrent for if

Mana

Is there a web translator for your post?

Regarding DCIF, it starts with Kotori's confession scene on DC and derails from there. It's not a sequel to her route, but an extended and modified version of it.

And I'm always in favor of more Kotori!

mahou

michelous

she is considered the canon heroine of da capo 1 even if most of us hate her

Mana

But most of the extra material is dedicated to Kotori, the official Da Capo milking cow, so your point is?

And it's not that I hate Nemu, but her Magical AIDS route was terrible and it's the kind of route that doesn't favor the heroine in any way, since it's like she didn't have any personality and/or back story to exploit, so they used something that's been beaten to death, even when Da Capo was made.

As for Kotori, I already knew that they milked everything that they could out of her when I played DC, but I didn't knew why she was so popular, and when I came to my senses, I wanted to take her home.

At least, they give most of the fans what they want, even if it's rehashing the same character over and over with a couple of new scenes, while other companies lose the momentum to exploit any of their more popular characters.

Kureha

Kotori was the reason I was interested in the D.C. Franchise to begin with. Something about her character archtype that really grabs hold of me. Oh, and the hair.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mizuno

sazabi

Kotori was the reason I was interested in the D.C. Franchise to begin with. Something about her character archtype that really grabs hold of me. Oh, and the hair.

QFT

Mizuno

lol seems like no one wants to share/upload it XD

Green_Tea

I forgot kotori. I've read the manga, but that's it though.

What happens again? It was a shit manga.

Mana

Which makes me MAD!

Yossarian762

IF seemed to be better written than the original game imo - DC1 felt kind of incoherent and badly paced sometimes for me, and IF was a lot better in that regard. Also it has more Suginami and he owns (no homo). It's still a big dumb moege but better executed so yeah

Also I'm gonna second Nemu's route in DC sucking balls. I honestly can't really say I got much of a feel for her personality or anything in her route because she was too busy lying in bed...coughing up cherry blossoms...ugh. I think there was sex too somewhere. Kind of a shame because I like her character design :<

So in light of that I guess Nemu's personality change in IF isn't too bad since hers wasn't that well established to begin with (note: I didn't watch the anime or play Sakura's route). :P

Mizuno

Which makes me MAD!

Isn't it sad ;_;