News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Manga][English][MU] Kopipe!

Started by Zyibis, July 04, 2010, 12:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

Futa warning. And that's not the half of it. Lovely Miku and her brother Yukito are victims of onee-chan's new invention: copipe gel! From the Japanese copipe meaning "copy" this gel turns the siblings' world inside out. Yukito gets a "copy" of Miku's ample breasts and Miku gets--er, well, you get the picture. Erotic chaos ensues as everybody--including onee-chan--takes advantage of this bizzare situation. (And then add love to the mix...)

[From Baka-Updates]

Mirror MU:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UQDUKJKU

Mirror Mediafire:
http://www.mediafire.com/?gff5ojmwdni

A great manga for the futanari lovers out there.  ;)

I may upload some more H-manga, is there any genre requests?

inferno_flamex

I may upload some more H-manga, is there any genre requests?

Oh wow.. Taking requests u say?.. Hmmm..

Osananajimi Imouto perhaps? XDDD i have a soft spot for those... you guys dont have to search that far to wonder why... LOL

Edit:
Oh.. And is it possible to somehow find a mirror upload site.. like.. Mediafire.. or Zshare?..

Like Kureha... Most DDL sites hate me... Megaupload SOMETIMES are okay.. Like.. one download every month or so...

Green_Tea

NTR, Oyster (I find them to be in a genre all on their own), Takeda Hiromitsu, tentacles (These I don't have much of), general depressing sad stuff. Yeah...

Mana

Oh.. And is it possible to somehow find a mirror upload site.. like.. Mediafire.. or Zshare?..

Like Kureha... Most DDL sites hate me... Megaupload SOMETIMES are okay.. Like.. one download every month or so...

Have you ever tried to download from them through JDownloader?

inferno_flamex

No... Never heard of it.. Although im looking at it through a new tab right now... From what i can understand its a 3rd party program that lets you 'bypass' certain systems..

Im wondering if its..

A- Safe...

B- Hide my Dynamic Proxy... Which is the reason why most DDL sites hate me.

Mana

No... Never heard of it.. Although im looking at it through a new tab right now... From what i can understand its a 3rd party program that lets you 'bypass' certain systems..

Im wondering if its..

A- Safe...

I never had any problems with it, but I never used it with any kind of proxies.

laplacian

Im wondering if its..

A- Safe...

If I understand your problem right jdownloader wont help you.

All jdownloader does is automaticly try to download the links you give it.
So let's say you feed it 10 rapidshare links, than it will try downloading them till it reaches the limit of downloads allowed by rapidshare. After that it will wait till the waiting time is over and continue downloading.

I'm using it since quite a while and I'm very happy with it. But I'm pretty sure that it can't influence/ fake your proxy, which seems to be your problem.

inferno_flamex

And my question is answered..

And yeah.. If it has anything to do with Rapidshare. No matter how many times i click it, chances are i cant access it...

... @Mana.. thanks for sharing the site tho.. Appreciate it...

Then i guess JDownloader is a kind of uhmm.. what's that term.. Download Accelerator... was it?

Mana

And my question is answered..

And yeah.. If it has anything to do with Rapidshare. No matter how many times i click it, chances are i cant access it...

... @Mana.. thanks for sharing the site tho.. Appreciate it...

Then i guess JDownloader is a kind of uhmm.. what's that term.. Download Accelerator... was it?

No problem and, I'm sorry if it's not what you need.

I would rather call it a Download Manager for DDL sites, since it automates the whole download proccess, including captchas, you just have to feed it with links.

Zyibis

Look at all the request. I think I got something for everyone just give me a couple days to go through my endless list of H-manga.

And I'll upload to mediafire too, I'll post the link shortly

Edit: I just want to be sure on this, what do these terms mean.
Osananajimi Imouto
Oyster

Mediafire link added.

Mana

Osananajimi Imouto

A childhood friend that's just like a little sister to the guy.

I don't know what's Oyster.

laplacian

Oyster's a doujin circle. They're doing pretty nasty stuff, tons of rape, boardering close to guru I'd say.
If that's the Oyster you mean =p

Mana

Oyster's a doujin circle. They're doing pretty nasty stuff, tons of rape, boardering close to guru I'd say.

That's probably why I don't know it.

Green_Tea

Yeah. A genre all on their own.

Zyibis

Well I know for a fact I don't have anything like that. Maybe a few NTRs but that's about it.