News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[KN][PDF][EPUB] Surviving the Game as a Barbarian

Started by traitorAIZEN, October 20, 2022, 09:29:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordy

@MrZeal - google "yonder fiction & books apk". Download apk (I used apkpure) and install it. You get one free chapter per day, but some people abuse multiple accounts to read more.
Other option (but for android only) is to create second google account on your phone and changing play store region on this account to USA. You can even add your credit card this way to buy coins and read. At least it works for me and I live in Europe.

MrZeal

@Lordy, thanks for the advice/idea, i did it a bit harder way and got myself a VPN and a android emulator for my computer, if i had known that it would have been enough to download the app as an APK i would have done that instead.

@KP Poseidon, that sounds very good, I have been away for some days.  I started gathering chapters before i saw your reply. How fast do you think you are going the gather chapters in the futer, should i start gathering from 161-180. (I think i will be able to gather and make 10 chapters available every normal week.)

I have gotten chapter 101-115 and have created a mega link with them, (i got most of these before i saw the message from KP Poseidon)

Please note that these files are based on 137 manually gathered screenshots, If someone finds a missing page or a double page please notify me and i will try to fix it. (if anyone wonders time used for gathering these few chapters including the knowledge necessary make them into pdfs and upload them here is easily 4 hours (even more if you include the time that was necessary in order to get around the region block and getting to read them at all. )

Please copy and paste the visible text from the link, the hyperlinks on this forum ads a avertissement that is realy hard to get past on some browsers.
https://mega.nz/folder/ydlXyQbb#P26umZxHxc6PoqXZmoVinw

wndevourer

Thanks for the chapters. I had tried ocring the 50-100 that Sir Poseiden provided but they didn't turn out well. I guess mostly because I tried through my own code which isn't that good. Please do tell which ocr platform you used.

MrZeal

@wndevourer I used PDF24 to do the OCR

KP Poseidon

@MrZeal If possible, please do from 160-200. As I have done 101-150 and 201+.
I will be making all 101-150 as a single pdf.

@wndevourer The 50-100 chapters I provided were photos taken of the chapters on a tablet. Thus they aren't good enough to be ocr'd.

KP Poseidon

wndevourer

@MrZeal Do you have pdf for ch-50-100 or ocr-able images. I can make pdf by ocring if you have proper images. Much appreciated. I'll try to make pdf and post it here.

MrZeal

@KP Poseidon Thanks for the upload.
Are you planing to release the 151-159 chapters, or should i gather these? (I have chapter 159-164 at the current time)
Edit: I will most likely be releasing files of 15-20 chapters at a time

@wndevourer No i do not have pdfs/images for chapter 50-100 as for these chapters i was reading KP Poseidons upload. I will most likeliy never gather these as it takes quite a lot of time. and KP poseidons upload was of high enough quality that i had no problem reading.  It is more likely that a new upload would have some huge fault like missing a page.

KP Poseidon

@MrZeal I was planning on doing 151-159 but I don't think I'll be able to.

@wndevourer are you planning on ocring the text and making it into a proper pdf? If yes, I might redo 50-100 but it will take a lot of time

MrZeal

Chapter 151-165
Link to mega folder:https://mega.nz/folder/ydlXyQbb#P26umZxHxc6PoqXZmoVinw

BarbarianMode

Thank you KPP and MrZeal! Behell-AHHHHHHHHHH!

wndevourer

@KPPoseidon Ya I thought I Should make a pdf since you guys are helping with the later chapters. I could do this much to help.

Abneroski

@KP Poseidon : ur link is asking for Enter decryption key in mega

MrZeal

@Abneroski, his links works without problem for me.
Dont click the links. Make sure you copy and paste the text correctly,

MrZeal

Chapter 166-180
https://mega.nz/folder/ydlXyQbb#P26umZxHxc6PoqXZmoVinw