News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

Waifu Game

Started by Zyibis, December 25, 2011, 10:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

Game Rules

Now let's get down to the basics. This is a game where you select 2d girls and boys from published material(video games, manga, anime, doujins, hentai, western comic books) to be your waifu/manfu. Once a girl/guy is claimed no one else may claim him or her.

So here is how it works; Name the character (Please use their full name), the series they are from and why you like him or her. You may display an image as well however if you do please post it in spoiler tags to save space.

Here are some very basic rules:

1. Characters must be from released material, you cant pick girls before their show airs/before the first chapter of a manga/before the game release/etc.

2. You may NOT edit your post until 6 hours after each round; I will annul any posts which have been edited due to possible cheating. If you suspect someone of making ninja edit pm me and link the post and what you believe you saw in the post before the edit.

3. You cannot pick an entire race or species.

4. Alter egos or "dark" versions do not apply as another character, nor do younger/older versions of a character. Unless the character can be recognized as seperate from it's original clones are out.

5. Girls must exist in published recognizable material and cannot be original creations(by you or anyone else).

6. You may divorce a waifu but after the divorce is announced you must wait 4 days from the time posted to claim another girl. The girl must also wait 48 (2 days) hours to be reclaimed, thus giving everyone an equal chance to get her.

7. Everyone has a divorce limit of 2.

8. I will NOT accept acronyms for source material, so saying TTGL instead of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann won't cut it.

9. No Raging as it is childish and annoying to rests of us.

10. Have fun. :D

Zyibis

I think I'll claim Fujino Shion, from Hatsu Inu by Inu. I just love her quiet and pervertedness. ^^

[spoiler][/spoiler]

sazabi

shouldn't it be Hatsu Inu by Inu?

Zyibis

Oops.. My bad.. :-[ *fixed it*

miganders

Mikan from Wanko to Kuraso.

[spoiler]No shame[/spoiler]

Zyibis

Well she's cute so it's good in my book. ;)

Mana

I don't have anything that resembles a waifu, and a husbando is out of question, but if I had to choose a single character it would be MULE_FEHU_EORIA_ARTONELICO MULE_TEIWAZ_ARTONELICO. I'm guilty of only playing the first two Artonelico games because of her and I didn't even knew her background and personality which endeared her even more to me.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mana

For who doesn't recognize her, she was on one of my previous avatars:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Zyibis

I'm trying to remember her... It's been quite awhile since I've played the game.

Mana

I'm trying to remember her... It's been quite awhile since I've played the game.

She is [spoiler]the final boss[/spoiler] on the first game and [spoiler]the third Reyvateil[/spoiler] on the second one.

Zyibis

Ah. Now I remember.  ;D

Isn't there a third game?

Green_Tea

Because I'm watching it currently, I would have to say Touwa Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. She's just so cute. So so so so so cute. Oh my God she's so cute.

Mana

Ah. Now I remember.  ;D

There is and it's been sitting on my hard drive for some time, but I just can't find any reason to play it.

sazabi

Because I'm watching it currently, I would have to say Touwa Erio from Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko. She's just so cute. So so so so so cute. Oh my God she's so cute.

yep shes cute, i find the other one, the basketball player pretty annoying

laplacian

Ah. Now I remember.  ;D

There is and it's been sitting on my hard drive for some time, but I just can't find any reason to play it.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Unsecure flatchest tsundere maso reyvateil asking for you to be her owner. If that is no reason, than I dunno =(

Oh and let's add her third form, too! Slight spoiler though.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Some of the new tracks are also pretty damn neat with EXEC_FLIP_ARPHAGE being an absolute highlight.