News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Tsukihime

Started by Paul, September 06, 2009, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yossarian762

Yeah, Aoko (the woman who gave Shiki his glasses) is supposed to be the main character of Mahoyo.

michelous

and her sister who she took the glasses from is in garden of sinner

Mana

Green_Tea

Oh, was this that one where
[spoiler]thingy gets confused with thingy and then thingy comes to save the day in the end, and thingy falls in like anyway even though thingy hasn't ever met thingy before? With the stabby stabby news stories thing and the thingy where thingy sees the future?[/spoiler]

Yeshhhhhh. That was certainly nice.

NoSense

That's the worst spoiler I've ever read...
But it reminds me, i should continue playing Tsukihime... stopped somewhere in the middle (or the first third?) and haven't continued so far... :-\
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Green_Tea

NoSense

Don't think so...

I just started to much games recently... playing Tsukuhime, Eien no Aselia, Dabianchou and some other stuff at the same time kind of tires you out...
And 'cause I can't split myself in 2 (or 10 would be better) I just had to set a break on some things...

Which further reminds me, I still have one route in Sengoku Rance to play and Sharin no Kuni still waits for me to continue... if I think about it, I'm rather busy :-\
Well, has to wait for my headache to settle down...
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Mana

I also haven't finished Tsukihime. When I got both of Akiha's endings I RAGE'd so hard that I uninstalled the game and that was more than 3 years ago. I still have to get back to it for Hisui and Kohaku.

klako

Added link to Alliance of Illusionary Eyes to the first post.
I can download the english patch. But having trouble getting the japanese evaluation download. Anyone else have the same problem?

Mana

You have to keep trying. It also took a while for me.

laplacian

I also haven't finished Tsukihime. When I got both of Akiha's endings I RAGE'd so hard that I uninstalled the game and that was more than 3 years ago. I still have to get back to it for Hisui and Kohaku.

What's there to rage in Akiha's ending ? o_O ( hope you played the bonuse disc T_T )

Mana

I've never bothered with the bonus disc and what's there not to RAGE about those endings? [spoiler]In one of them, she gets completely insane, and on the other one she is waiting for someone that will never be back.[/spoiler]

Yossarian762

The side story "A Story for the Evening" on Kagetsu Tohya takes place after one of Akiha's endings.

[spoiler]The one where Shiki seemingly dies - I forget if that's the true or normal ending but that's irrelevant. It retcons it so that Shiki lived and the very end she gets a letter from him saying he's coming home.[/spoiler]

Also definitely play Hisui's route. Like, seriously, not even just as a Hisui fanboy, but the ending will probably put a totally new spin on the plot of pretty much every route before it if you haven't been spoiled. You'll probably still rage though.[spoiler]Akiha dies in the True End.[/spoiler]

Mana

The side story "A Story for the Evening" on Kagetsu Tohya takes place after one of Akiha's endings.

[spoiler]The one where Shiki seemingly dies - I forget if that's the true or normal ending but that's irrelevant. It retcons it so that Shiki lived.[/spoiler]
Oh, I knew that Shiki lived through that, but that doesn't compensate how bad the ending was.

Also definitely play Hisui's route. Like, seriously, not even just as a Hisui fanboy, but the ending will probably put a totally new spin on the plot of pretty much every route before it if you haven't been spoiled. You'll probably still rage though.[spoiler]Akiha dies in the True End.[/spoiler]
It's not her route, so I wasn't expecting anything good for her. And it's not that I dislike the sisters, I just got mad and never got the will to play it again.

EDIT: For the people having trouble downloading it from TYPE-MOON's site.

Green_Tea

Naw mang. Tsukihime transcends any one heroine. In my opinion at least.

Also; I still have to go back to rance for Kenshin's route. =\\\\\\\\\\\\

KENSHIN <3
HISUI <3
SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA