News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN] Shinseiki Evangelion Koutetsu no Girlfriend

Started by laplacian, February 22, 2010, 08:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

I mean what other character do you know off the top of your head who could rile every single person in a population just through a mention?
Ito Makoto.

Don't ever mention that fucking faggot again. I FORGOT HIM. GODDAMN IT I WAS ACTUALLY SUCCESSFUL.

T____T and now, I'm cured of rape till I can forget him again. fffffff

hahaha.

Kureha

uggghhhh I never liked Makoto's voice, it sounds.. meh.... I didn't find many of the girls likable, probably one of the only anime I dropped in the last decade.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Eh? I loved Sekai and little imouto-chan. I forgot her name though, lol.

Sekai is on my top lists in fact. But yeah, it's the only anime I've ever skipped episodes. I didn't even skip the Endless 8 (well I toughed it out in one day so I didn't lose interest).

Gigantic ass Makoto is.

blakraven66

I mean what other character do you know off the top of your head who could rile every single person in a population just through a mention?
Ito Makoto.

Don't ever mention that fucking faggot again. I FORGOT HIM. GODDAMN IT I WAS ACTUALLY SUCCESSFUL.

T____T and now, I'm cured of rape till I can forget him again. fffffff

hahaha.
Hey, you asked for it. ::) 8)

That rhetoric question was just calling me to say it. Hahahaha.

inferno_flamex

Well.. Yeah.. Sure.. Rofl.. XDDD

He was askin for it isnt he? XD

But from what i notice... Characters whose names are Shinji... (and the occasional Shin)... Well.. I think they are characters that we feel most natural to hate..

At least in Anime terms. >_>

Hey.. thers' Shinji from FSN and Shin from GSD.. There's more.. but i cant think of any oth- or rather i DO NOT want to remember any other shinji/shins...

Mana

Well.. Yeah.. Sure.. Rofl.. XDDD

He was askin for it isnt he? XD

But from what i notice... Characters whose names are Shinji... (and the occasional Shin)... Well.. I think they are characters that we feel most natural to hate..

At least in Anime terms. >_>

Hey.. thers' Shinji from FSN and Shin from GSD.. There's more.. but i cant think of any oth- or rather i DO NOT want to remember any other shinji/shins...

The only likeable Shin that I can remember is Shin Matsunaga, the White Wolf of Solomon, from Gundam U.C., he was Zeon's best pilot and, shot down the greatest number of mobile suits during the One Year War without any kind of Newtype abilities. And regarding Shinji, it would be the one from Persona 3.