News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

demonbane english version

Started by michelous, September 20, 2010, 11:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sazabi

oh your right it does, well anyway the anime had some tentacle fun going on

Zyibis

tentacle fun :o *goes to watch anime*

sazabi

just a word of warning, there does not seem to be quality rips anywhere, the available are just barely watchable

Zyibis

Really? That sucks. I hate watching LQ anime. >:(

sazabi

well don't let that stop you from giving the series a try, you might end up liking it

Zyibis

True, but I'll do a little searching. Maybe I'll be able to find some HQ rips, or is that a little to much wishful thinking?

sazabi

michelous

this is from one of the jast mods/translators
"On a tangent, we're working on a pretty big announcement for December that we think will bring some joy to the eroge world (holiday pun partially intended). More info on that as the pieces are pulled together!

Also, I can confirm that Yumina will not be released before Demonbane. We're very eager to see this first Nitroplus project complete."

Mana

On December, they will just announce the next release date for Demonbane, and everyone will RAGE. It's like StarCraft II's release all over again.

sazabi

well im prepared to be disappointed  :D

laplacian

On December, they will just announce the next release date for Demonbane, and everyone will RAGE. It's like StarCraft II's release all over again.

More like Gran Turismo 5 =P!

sazabi

GT , thats like the only game franchise that releases a paid demo

Mana

And people fall for it every time.

More like Gran Turismo 5 =P!

Because GT4 was released 12 years ago. Talking about that, I should have just used Duke Nukem Forever's release dates, again.

sazabi

dukes released has been confirmed (again) will see if it eventuates this time or not

Mana

But how many times has it been delayed? That's what we were talking about.