News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

What game took your VNginity?

Started by Yossarian762, September 26, 2010, 02:29:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yossarian762

Green_Tea

NoSense

Bah, my memory's not the best, so i don't really know, which was my first VN...
Either X-Change 1, Little my Maid or Chain - The Lost Footsteps (or something like this it was called)
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

Zyibis

I am pretty sure mine was True Love. If I remember correctly I chance upon it well I was surf for some Hentai of my favorite anime at the time. Played it, feel in love with it, and spent endless nights downloading more of the oldies.

I played it still back at home on our family pc in the living room, than suddenly nude images showed up on the screen ... wasn't fun explaining that to my curious parents =P

I was caught playing Immoral Study by my brother and his friends. It ended up with them  glued to the screen yell at me to choose this choice or that choice. lol.

Though my parents did found out I was playing it but they just shook there head. I didn't really get in trouble but they did allows blame me for crushing the computer countless times saying it's because of those games. :-\

Rookie_One

Damn, lots of old schoolers itt

yes and no, in my case i was 12 at the time  :-X