News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

(God Level Demon | Almighty Game Designer | I Really Am Not The Demon Lord) WN EPUB

Started by Anything123, January 23, 2023, 12:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anything123

GOD LEVEL DEMON

"Shameless Xia Ping, not only did you steal my martial arts manual and medicinal pills, you even took my fiancée! We're not finished!"
"He's the embarrassment of the Martial Way and a parasite of the human race. A complete scumbag."
"There's nothing that he won't do. Not only would he not help an old person cross the road, he would even steal the lollipop of a three year old."
"He causes problems everywhere. All of the geniuses of those big families have been beaten up by him before. Now, he's no longer tolerated by either humans or gods!"
Countless martial arts experts of Yanhuang Star hated Xia Ping down to the very bone. They were just itching to completely crush him into pieces.
As for Xia Ping? Facing the hatred of so many people, he just calmly pulled up the interface of the "Grand Hatred System" and looked at all the wonderful things there. He rubbed his chin, "I've already saved up so many Hatred Points. What should I exchange for now? Saint-grade medicinal pills? Or perhaps that Primordial Pill? The peerless martial art skill, Tathagata Palm als
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter 1-100

Chapter 101-200

Chapter 201-300

Chapter 301-400

Chapter 401-500

Chapter 501-600

Chapter 601-700

Chapter 701-800

Chapter 801-900

Chapter 901-1000

Chapter 1001-1100

Chapter 1101-1200

Chapter 1201-1300

PS: I will upload the rest later,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Almighty Video Game Designer
Description
Chen Mo liked calling himself a video game designer, despite being a mere video game producer.
After dying one day from work-related stress, he transmigrated into a parallel world as himself, right after he graduated. He was now in the body of his younger self, who also aspired to be a video game designer.
Will he be able to fulfill his dream after being reborn in this oddly different new world, and become the best video game designer in that world?
Follow Chen Mo on his romp through video game classics as he brings the great games of the past to a whole new world in pursuit of his dreams!
Note: This Novel has been continued as a passion project by its translator. The continuation of this novel will not affect the result of Trial Reading or Voting Pool.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapters 1-300 EPUB
Chapters 301-600 EPUB
Chapters 601-900 EPUB
Chapters 901-1180 EPUB
COMPLETE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Really Am Not The Lord of Demon

Description
As the owner of an ordinary bookstore, Ling PingAn's biggest wish was to muddle through life and do absolutely nothing.

However, customers that were right in the middle of their pubescent crisis kept visiting his store in the dead of night.

For the sake of his business, Ling PingAn had to mimic their childish tones, sparing no effort to promote the books in his store.

When he finally managed to sell his books after going through a great verbal tug-o-war, each and every one of them said that they don't have money and that they wish to use various tools that were seemingly divine artifacts as pledge.

Looking at these customers, Ling PingAn could only agree to them resignedly.

But little did he know that every single book that these customers purchased from him had altered in appearance.

"Secrets of Cosplay" became "Lower Abyss Research Report"

"Stellaris: Settings for Synth Ascension" was in fact "Gospel for Synthetic Beings"

What's more, in the eyes of these customers, he was actually a horrifying ruler of Diablos, an indefinable entity that held the reins of all realms.

In this regard, Ling PingAn said, "I'm not, I didn't, don't talk nonsense.

Chapters 1-250 EPUB
Chapters 251-500
Chapters 501-642
COMPLETE

Panda666

nos4r3

reupload almighty game designer and I Really Am Not The Lord of Demon please all link down lead to nowhere

EDIT: nvm i'm able to dig it out with 2 bypass before linkvertise become any more cancer than it is