News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial Eng] Yosuga no Sora

Started by Mana, July 04, 2010, 05:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

Simplified Chinese and what seems to be members download only. Their translation site is down.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

godgrinder

我哋經已失去太多興趣 我哋經已失去太多伴侶

sengoku7

http://www.ziddu.com/download/11709925/1.0.1.1001.rar.html
here's the link.

i'm playing now since i can read simplified chinese.
Ah really. Guess this only helps people who can read chinese.

godgrinder

finished 3 routes during the last 2 days (akira, sora, kazuha), i would say check out the kazuha route while you are at it, pretty cool stuff.
我哋經已失去太多興趣 我哋經已失去太多伴侶

Yossarian762

How come I don't remember any of this?

Yeah I don't remember the sea food stuff either, even if Nasu's sex scenes are kind of boring and/or cringe worthy.

Mana

You surely need to read those scenes again.

Green_Tea

You surely need to read those scenes again.

Surely not. Tsukihime plays just as well without the sex scenes!

/sarcasm

kinunatzs

i have a error when i try to intall help pls

sengoku7

i have a error when i try to intall help pls
Is it because you dont have your non-language unicode in japanese? Well cant really tell since you are not specific enough about the error.

kinunatzs

my unicode is always in japanese when i click setup.exe then click next then there's the error

Green_Tea

my unicode is always in japanese when i click setup.exe then click next then there's the error

Have you had these problems before?

Are you mounting the disc properly?

What are you actually clicking?

What's the file path to it?

Right clicking?

Do you have the mouse in the right position?

What OS are you running?

Language of the OS?

kinunatzs

Have you had these problems before?

Are you mounting the disc properly?

What are you actually clicking?

What's the file path to it?

Right clicking?

Do you have the mouse in the right position?

What OS are you running?

Language of the OS?

yes i have the same problems before, im mounting the image properly,when the setup menu appears i just click the next button i gees then there's the error, in the mounted virtual drive, no left click, yes , windows xp sp2, jap  help me with the prob. pls

Green_Tea

yes i have the same problems before, im mounting the image properly,when the setup menu appears i just click the next button i gees then there's the error, in the mounted virtual drive, no left click, yes , windows xp sp2, jap  help me with the prob. pls

Wait a little bit.

Mana-yan, what's in the .rar's you uploaded? Just .iso?

Mana

I think so, it's on the HDD that I can't access, so I can't confirm.

Green_Tea

Sorry, I haven't installed this, you'll have to google it or wait for someone who has installed it, or you can try applocale. Seriously I use applocale for everything.