News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial Eng] Yosuga no Sora

Started by Mana, July 04, 2010, 05:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

Ah, dame dame ikkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

lol sorry I just had to do it.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

laplacian

The point is...

Suure.. Sure.. JAVs.. bah..
Yeah yeah.. Kimochi.. Oishi... Okii... Itaii.. Mo ikai.. Dai Suki... etc etc..

Im expecting there are TONS of spelling errors there. but..Beh..

Yeah.. Had enough 'training' for that by simply playing VNs...

But with untranslated H-Scenes...

We dont know how soft the oppais are...
We dont know the taste of her lips...
We dont know the tightness of her VAGOOO.
Her spasm...
Her drool...
Her fingernails scratching the back.
Her warmth...
Those things are things that shall never be conveyed in vocal words alone...
Thus.. the need for translation...

Okay.. I think Im scaring even myself with that list.. Imma gonna.. uhh.. head.. to one corner.. and reflect on this.. i guess.. >_>

This is really scary ............ >______>

Green_Tea

inferno_flamex

"Ah, dame dame ikkkuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

*she grabbed onto the sheets and convulsed greatly. Her body shivering and twisted in an arch.

YOU SEE!? YOU SEE!?

You see how a few simple sentence makes your typical 'ero noises' look extremely COOL!...

LOLOLOL  :D

Mizuno

The point is...

Suure.. Sure.. JAVs.. bah..
Yeah yeah.. Kimochi.. Oishi... Okii... Itaii.. Mo ikai.. Dai Suki... etc etc..

Im expecting there are TONS of spelling errors there. but..Beh..

Yeah.. Had enough 'training' for that by simply playing VNs...

But with untranslated H-Scenes...

We dont know how soft the oppais are...
We dont know the taste of her lips...
We dont know the tightness of her VAGOOO.
Her spasm...
Her drool...
Her fingernails scratching the back.
Her warmth...
Those things are things that shall never be conveyed in vocal words alone...
Thus.. the need for translation...

Okay.. I think Im scaring even myself with that list.. Imma gonna.. uhh.. head.. to one corner.. and reflect on this.. i guess.. >_>

This is really scary ............ >______>

scary eh? I got hard while reading that list >____>;;;

Mana

*she grabbed onto the sheets and convulsed greatly. Her body shivering and twisted in an arch.

YOU SEE!? YOU SEE!?

You see how a few simple sentence makes your typical 'ero noises' look extremely COOL!...

LOLOLOL  :D

Now turn that into a sex scene depicted by Nasu. I dare you!

inferno_flamex

*she grabbed onto the sheets and convulsed greatly. Her body shivering and twisted in an arch. My mana was focused to a single point in my body. My meat twitched inside of her. Something white came out of her, it smelled similar to oyster sauce and began circulating around the room...

Jeez.. That was too easy.

Mana

*she grabbed onto the sheets and convulsed greatly. Her body shivering and twisted in an arch. My mana was focused to a single point in my body. My meat twitched inside of her. Something white came out of her, it smelled similar to oyster sauce and began circulating around the room...

Jeez.. That was too easy.

Where is the "I felt like vomiting"? Where?

invictus

When I was reading this I couldn't stop laughing ... unfortunately I didn't skip Nasu's H scenes since Type Moon were the first VNs I picked up... but indeed... the need to vomit and the comparisons to food... mildly disturbing looking back...

but in all seriousness... a good eroge... you don't even need H-scenes since the story is good... a nice HCG set and a good H scene is just the icing on the cake... though there are eroges that consist of nothing except icing... lol.  Not that icing alone is bad...

Green_Tea

Wait what. I don't remember comparisons to food.

inferno_flamex

"Ugh MainCharacter-kun. You stupid prick... You came inside.. Ah.. I felt like vomiting."

Despite the feelings of pleasure, she felt like vomiting as I continued to discharge.

Ahhh.. Sorry bout that...
* inferno_flamex quite literally inserted "i felt like vomiting"...

Huu~huuu~huuuuuuuu~

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

"Ugh MainCharacter-kun. You stupid prick... You came inside.. Ah.. I felt like vomiting."

Despite the feelings of pleasure, she felt like vomiting as I continued to discharge.

A main character who gets worse reactions than Shirou? I would buy that for a dollar!

Green_Tea

godgrinder

a complete chinese translation patch has just been released, i think there are a few taiwanese on the board so i guess someone might be keen...

http://bbs.seikuu.com/thread-12407-1-1.html
我哋經已失去太多興趣 我哋經已失去太多伴侶