News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Manga][English] Tenshi No Kagai Jugyo

Started by Zyibis, August 16, 2010, 03:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

Angels have been sent to earth to find "proof of love" from humans - one human in particular, Kota, has a special magical power within his "proof of love."

[From Baka-Updates]

;D Enjoy ;D

Mirror: Megaupload/Mediafire

Note: Baka-Updates has this series marked as "Rushed Ending/Axed". So I don't think there will be a second volume but I will keep my eyes open just in case there is one.

On another note: I did not really like this series, I found that Purimu No Nikki was better. But that is just my opinion so don't let it stop you from reading it.

Green_Tea

You know Zyi, you have a lot of H-manga, but do you have stuff like Haru yo, Koi, or Secreterial Drop? Hishoka drop I think it is. Also that one wher ehe lives above a strip club. Stuff that spans multiple volumes and are story based.

Zyibis

You mean just normal Manga? I believe I got Hishoka Drop somewhere, same with Haru yo, Koi. Right now all I have on the computer is just the manga I am reading at the moment so they aren't complete but if I go through all my Data disc I am sure I could find whatever title you want.

Hmm, maybe I should make a request bored or something.

Green_Tea

They're not normal, but not H. I guess the genre would be smut or something similar. Kinda like Futari Ecchi. Everyone knows FE right?

inferno_flamex

*Requests a request board...*

LOL NO.. Just joking. I think if you were to do that... Mana would snap.. only just a little... XDDD
Remember?
Something about people who expect everything given to him without a personal effort.. something like that...

Maybe a 'recommendations' board...
You know.. Like if you're out of anything to read and you dont know where to look.

@Tea... You mean like... suggestive pics of Bridget from Guilty Gear?

Green_Tea

Zyibis

So manga that are kinda like borderline H? I got some like that so I'll see about uploading a couple later.

Green_Tea

It's more about the story than anything else really.

Zyibis

Alright, I got a couple in mind and I'll upload them later. If you have any titles in mind then let me know and I'll try to upload them too.

Sazabi

Mana

*Requests a request board...*

LOL NO.. Just joking. I think if you were to do that... Mana would snap.. only just a little... XDDD
Remember?
Something about people who expect everything given to him without a personal effort.. something like that...

*asks U.N.'s approval for the use of the Goldion Crusher*

Prepare to turn into light!

Maybe a 'recommendations' board...
You know.. Like if you're out of anything to read and you dont know where to look.

People can request at will, as long as they aren't annoying others with unreasonable demands or that no one delivered what they wanted and how they will cut their wrists because of it. The uploaders have been sharing because they want to do it, not because they are being forced.

Green_Tea

inferno_flamex

you mean like how minors act?

Heh... I LOLed. XD

Mana

Exactly, but there are a lot of adult people that behave like that.

Green_Tea

>Not to be racist but those people are called Americans.

Bleh. The internet has turned me cold.