News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Manga][English][Uncensored] Triple H

Started by Zyibis, August 03, 2010, 11:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

Shigure Takashima is the school princess and is basically a perfect girl from any angle.... on the outside. On the inside she enjoys masturbating after school in the empty classrooms, having wild fantasies on "what would happen if someone where to waltz in the room now". Little did she knew, that someone was already in that room to begin with.

The guy in question is a freshmen called Kitakomatsu and didn't meant any harm and is perfectly fine with forgetting everything he saw... But Takashima-senpai didn't liked that idea...

Includes two one shots unrelated to the main story.

[From Baka-Updates]

Enjoy.

Mirror MU:
Triple H
Triple H Extra

Mirror Mediafire:
Triple H
Triple H Extra

Edit: Added the Triple H Extra, sadly the extra is censored. I would also like to apologize for not noticing the extra when I was uploading the main manga.

Zyibis

I am glad you like it. Be sure to check out the Extra I added  ;D

Sazabi

Sicksorrow

I recommend this H-manga to anyone I thought this one was pretty good.
Where is my escape?
I don't want yours
but you swallow me whole.

Zyibis

For those of who liked the manga then you'll be interested to know that Triple will be released as an H-anime in November.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=11783

Sazabi

good news indeed. from that pic it looks like the animation won't change too much from the original artwork

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Zyibis

I agree with Kureha, the face is different and it seems her breast are bigger too. But who knows it may turn out to be a decent H-anime.

Sazabi

either way as long as its not done by the guys who do the "vanilla series", most of the animation / designs from there are really crap

Green_Tea

She seems nice in that anime pic.

Oh well, not like I'm gonna watch it or anyway. Unless H-movies nowadays are great; I suppose.

Sazabi

indeed, so far from that pic it looks good, just hoping its not misleading

Green_Tea

Oh, I meant nice as in, not tsundere, but a nice girl, nice.

The boobs are too big in it.

Sazabi

well from that perspective, then yes the pic would be misleading  ;D

Sicksorrow

Ehh hopefully it's as good as the manga and stays true to it.
Where is my escape?
I don't want yours
but you swallow me whole.