News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] D.C. II ~Da Capo II~

Started by Mana, December 24, 2010, 10:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelous

eskimo bill is working on it
i will try and get on from mangagamer

kinunatzs

eskimo bill is working on it
i will try and get on from mangagamer
thx

eskimo bill

yes im working on it, though its going to be a wile seeing has im doing it has i play. I will post each route when im done w it and i have made sure its correct. The first route i went with was nanaka seeing has i just read dc if i thought it felt right after that im doing yume then its a toss up for the next three and i will end w otome 

Yagami

i want the walkthrough pls someone post it
Walkthrough is unnecessary on an visual novel u.u

Zetsu

eskimo bill
I help you. Almost completed Otome Route. Something was off and I didn't get ending. Try find error.

Yossarian762

eskimo bill
I help you. Almost completed Otome Route. Something was off and I didn't get ending. Try find error.

IIRC you have to beat 3/4 of: Minatsu, Anzu, Koko, and Nanaka's routes before you can get Otome and Yume's endings.

Zetsu

Meh. I see.  Completing Koko route

Susanowo

eskimo bill

IIRC you have to beat 3/4 of: Minatsu, Anzu, Koko, and Nanaka's routes before you can get Otome and Yume's endings.
I learned this lesson after trying get Otome at first. ^^ But I read that you need to complete at least one route of each group (Anzu/Minase & Manaka/Koko) to unlock the Otome/Yume routes. I will try to get Koko & Minase.

Yossarian762

Is the split determined by whether you want to do the haunted house or puppet show? :P

Also Koko has to be one of the only osananajimi heroines I don't care for...

In any case regardless of how many endings you have to get to unlock Otome and Yume, you can check if they're available by the opening menu - one of the blog entries on the MG blog said that they'll appear on the opening screen along with the other girls when they're unlocked.

eskimo bill

yes half the routes are in the haunted house split the other in the puppet show otome koko and anzu are in the puppet show split yume amakase minatsu and nanaka in the haunted by the by i have forgone playing the routes and am in straight walkthrough mode working on the sister routes and then putting it all 2gether so id say 2-4 hours max

michelous

Mana

eskimo bill

my walkthrough is done waiting approval from gamefaqs will post link when its up or u can download it here
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UE37L1AP

michelous