News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Engrish] Flyable Heart

Started by SaMo, October 11, 2010, 10:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IVXXX

That's hard, IVXXX.

It's really so bad?

First few thousandth lines(maybe +10K)(translated by original translator?) are ok, but the rest of them... Engrish, lines that barely make sense or mistranslations.

IVXXX, next time use the spoilers tag.

Wha... Why?

Belgaesh

That's hard, IVXXX.

It's really so bad?

First few thousandth lines(maybe +10K)(translated by original translator?) are ok, but the rest of them... Engrish, lines that barely make sense or mistranslations.

No wonder they "translate" so fast.

sazabi

saves you the trouble of firing up agth+atlus i suppose

Mana

IVXXX, next time use the spoilers tag.

Wha... Why?

So that other people don't find out about it until they eventually play it.

NoSense

Does it hurt to warn people?
Or do you just want to imagine them being happy about a translation and then seeing their expectations ripped to shreds while you're snickering behind their backs?
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

alpha69

it sure beats playing with ATLAS though...>.>
at least, this is easier to fix than the gibberish ATLAS spits out.

REtransInternational

Greetings all,

This is a notice that we do NOT support the renaming of our releases as it

1. Does not properly represent the Materials as PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE.
2. Does not retain date and version information.

We are NOT responsible for any issues arising out of the use of or inability to use such unofficial releases. Any and all support requests for such issues shall be ignored. Please review the terms and conditions set forth in the License Agreement for Pre-Release Software located in the file FHTRANS_README.TXT in an official release and attached below. Official releases are always posted on /jp/ along with verification information in the latest thread found by searching for keyword "fhtrans".

----------
HAHAHaruhi
Senior Director and Temporary Infrastructure Support Manager
REtrans International, a subsidiary of REchan IHG

Mana

The date was already part of the filename, so I don't see the point of renaming it with the wrong date.

Link replaced.

sazabi

Does it hurt to warn people?
Or do you just want to imagine them being happy about a translation and then seeing their expectations ripped to shreds while you're snickering behind their backs?

its Mana, do you really need to ask  :D

NoSense

If I really would have to ask I would have written the question different.
I just once again wanted to confirm Mana's sadism.
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.

REtransInternational

Greetings all,

Please use the original release links. This enables project management to more accurately gauge your interest in our products and make decisions to serve you better through a more informed decision-making process. Once again, we remind you that official release are always posted on /jp/ along with verification information in the latest thread found by searching for keyword "fhtrans".

----------
Dmitry Markovic
PR Assistant
REtrans International, Leading-Edge Localization Technologies

Green_Tea