News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game][Yuri][RPG] Lightning Warrior Raidy II

Started by JBeckman, July 23, 2010, 10:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zomkung

JBeckman

This title was uploaded before I found out about the exe files being packed into the activation exe files so you need the download from that second link to get that file and bypass the activation, manual looks like that so that's not a issue, it's just using a template whereas for retail copies and a real manual the key would be printed at the back of it. :)

As for guides and monster tactics the easiest method is to carefully explore each floor and every room until the map is fully revealed, you also need to level up roughly five levels per floor (Max level is 35 so it might not be accurate for lower floors / later dungeons.) you'll notice that for instance at levels below six the first dungeon will be challenging but doable though the cellar level will be quite a challenge whereas once past this the monsters will do very little damage and you will do a lot of damage towards them, later floors also add more traps and hidden areas to reveal plus better rewards of course though they remain more or less the same size.
(Also for certain bosses as with the first game a specific item is needed, sometimes it's equipped automatically and sometimes it needs to be equipped before the conversation/fight starts as a general tip saving in front of each door is advisable, also if you do only one or two damage to a boss it might be time to rely on healing potions and charge the lighting/thunder power meter halfway or so which will usually defeat tougher bosses in one or two hits, this is nearly required at the end boss of the first dungeon.)

Sand

kujitso

First off, thank you so much for uploading this game.

Now the game works perfectly and everything, but I can not find a way to make it full screen. I know in the first game there were two different exes, one for full screen and the other for windowed.

Is it the same thing here, and if so, would it be possible to get the other exe. Any information you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

--Kujitso

rjrxx

First of all thanks for the game, been waiting for ages for a release.
Started yesterday and just beat it with 99% clearing (had all cgs but missed a minor scene).
Since it was my 1st play-through i don't know exactly how to get the missed scene, even though i know what it is.
But moving to general advices:
-Every floor can be 100% explored. If there are blank spaces look out for fake walls (i forgot that since i played raidy 1 a long time ago and had to redo everything)
-Explore as much as you can before facing the boss of the floor. Around 90-95% of the floor can be explored and hidden items can be found that way. Also talk to some characters along the way is sometimes necessary.
-Power Level in early levels. The 1st dungeon is the hardest since you start lvl1. A bit of patience leveling can earn enough money to just bypass to the best equipments and make the game easier. Just don't level too much either, will make it harder to see the loosing scenes. Either way lvl 35 should be achieved before the ending of the 2nd dungeon.
-Don't forget the town scenes and use the items you found. Be especially careful at beginning of the 2nd dungeon floor 5. If you haven't used everything you found, go to town asap.
-Regarding boss items it's common sense what you need. If you explored and talked to everyone you should have all the items items you need. Normally they need to be equipped.
-Last dungeon is rather small so rush it till last boss, and go to town if you missed any scenes there.
-There's one non boss monster that also provides a cg so look out for it.

I think its all that i could remember to say without ruining the game for everyone still trying to beat it.

JBeckman

In regards to fullscreen it's a oversight by Jast USA and is explained here.
http://www.jastusa.com/raidy-2-full-screen-solution
(Command line parameter via shortcut or similar to the game exe.)

trek001

Thanks for pointing out the full screen solution.   Very easy.

Badgers

How do you open the locked door in the north east corner. Second dungeon - City of Monsters, F2 - Siren level.

Xardan

How do you open the locked door in the north east corner. Second dungeon - City of Monsters, F2 - Siren level.
You need to get the key from F3, its almost the first room there.

saihamaru

need help, im stuck on the vampire's level... >.<
i cant defeat her without some sort of holy weapon, where can i get it?
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Daddy24

I have two questions about this game :

-It is normal that the first dungeon backgound is entirely black ? If yes,will it change ?
-I'm also stuck.  ??? I have found a "piece of paper" in the basement,but I don't find keys.What to do ?

Kureha

You have to go suck off the Jerk on the first floor for the keys.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Daddy24

Oh goody.  ::)

And about the background ?

EDIT : Nevermind,there was a background during the boss fight.It seems there is not always one.

leaf404

thanks for the game
BTW, it's only me or the voice quality really sounds pretty bad ? ^^;

rjrxx

Like i said explore that floor, you should find a hidden item near the boss room.
[spoiler]Cross Sword, need to go through a fake wall[/spoiler]