News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Come See Me Tonight

Started by Zyibis, July 03, 2010, 04:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

Ryoichi doesn't know what he wants to do with his life. A very viable option is dumped into his lap when his parents disappear without warning one day. While he's pondering his next step, a woman from his father's past, Chidori Yuki, approaches him and decides to help out the young man.

"I own a traditional Japanese restaurant," she tells him. "Come and work for me, and you can learn to be a chef." Having nothing much better to do, Ryoichi can hardly refuse her offer, so he goes along for the ride, although he's a little uncertain that cooking is his destiny.

Things quickly become more complicated when he arrives and meets the rest of the family! Chidori introduces him to her three beautiful daughters, who all work as waitresses in her restaurant. "Get to know my daughters," Chidori instructs him. It turns out her plan is to have him choose one daughter to marry and eventually take over the restaurant as Head Chef! What's more, the girls are all actively competing for Ryoichi's love, bending over backwards to make him fall for them. Considering he's never had a girlfriend before, he's really in for some interesting times. Talk about pressure!

All day, he is surrounded by Chidori and her three beautiful daughters, as well as another girl training to be a Head Hostess. It's a veritable harem! How will he choose just one?

[From G-Collections]

Unzip the .rar and run KONYAUST, click play to install and enjoy.

Mirror MU:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F2NUMMSY

Walkthrough:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/915402-come-see-me-tonight/faqs/31843

I apologize for only having a Megaupload link. The file is just over the limit for my free Mediafire account and I don't have a torrent for this one. Sorry.

punxrawk91

i cant run it..
after i Unzip the .rar and run KONYAUST, click play, my screen went blank and got an arrow...
after a few minute wait, the game still not running...

Zyibis

It works fine for me. Tell me in detail what you did.

Unzipped the ,rar
Ran KONYAUST
Clicked play

Did an install window pop up or did the screen just go black?

punxrawk91

I unzip it,
ran KONYAUST,
click play,
it install it...
after that i click play..
the screen go black  :-\

Zyibis

I just downloaded it and played it easily.. Hmm.. What windows are you using?

punxrawk91

I just downloaded it and played it easily.. Hmm.. What windows are you using?

windows vista home premium
Acer Aspire 4730z
pentium(R) Dual-Core TA200 @ 2.00GHz
4.00GB
32-bit Operating System

ATI Radeon HD 3470 Graphic 256MB

i do what u said,
Unzip the .rar and run KONYAUST, click play to install
then after install, i click play to play
but my screen go blank like not responding
i need to use task manager to close it..  :-\

after i close it, my laptop resolution become low,
i need to setting my laptop resolution to normal back...

or is it need to install to a certain path?

Zyibis

Well I am not sure if I can help then since I don't have vista. Have you tried right clicking KONYAUST and go into properties to change the compatibility to Windows XP?

punxrawk91

Well I am not sure if I can help then since I don't have vista. Have you tried right clicking KONYAUST and go into properties to change the compatibility to Windows XP?

it not working also..

Zyibis

Try setting it lower like to windows 95 and if that doesn't work then I am out of ideas. I just don't have that much experience with Windows Vista so you may have to ask some of the other members for help.

punxrawk91

Try setting it lower like to windows 95 and if that doesn't work then I am out of ideas. I just don't have that much experience with Windows Vista so you may have to ask some of the other members for help.

cannot also,
it say 'Failed to create directory"

punxrawk91

but Come See me Tonight 2, i can play...  :-\

Zyibis

Did you move or delete anything? If you move the folder after you install it to your PC then the game won't work. The folder and the installation are connected so you can't move the folder once it's installed.

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

punxrawk91

Did you move or delete anything? If you move the folder after you install it to your PC then the game won't work. The folder and the installation are connected so you can't move the folder once it's installed.

ya, i'm sure i'm not modified or moved any folder or file after extract and install it...  :-\

i already download cat girl alliance, come see me tonight 1 & 2, I'm Gonna serve you, Secret wives club, The Sagara Family, and Wanko to Kurasou..
all can play except Come see me Tonight 1 and Secret Wives Club..both game have same problem...  :-\

punxrawk91

Update your graphix drivers.

How to Update Graphic Driver?