News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Fate/stay night

Started by reyfus, May 11, 2010, 08:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reyfus

Fate/stay night (フェイト/ステイナイト, Feito/sutei naito?) is a Japanese visual novel created by Type-Moon, which was originally released as an adult game for the PC with an all-ages version released later for the PlayStation 2. It has been adapted into an anime television series, which was animated by Studio Deen and aired between January 6, 2006, through June 16, 2006.

The one who obtains the Holy Grail will have any wish come true.

The Holy Grail War.
A great ritual that materializes the greatest holy artifact, the Holy Grail.
There are two conditions to participate in this ritual.
To be a magus, and to be a "Master" chosen by the Holy Grail.
(The experience as a magus is not questioned if one has the aptitude)

There are seven chosen Masters, and seven classes of Servants.

There is only one Holy Grail.
If you wish for a miracle.
Prove that you are the strongest with your powers.

Game:
The Pirate Bay

sengoku7

Played this like a year ago but i have to say this is a very good visual novel. The story is quite captivating and interesting with a lot of action and some suspense. Favorite route UBW!

Halkeginia

UBWs my favourite route aswell ^^

This game would be perfect if shinji(i think thats his name) wasnt there...
And poor sakura :(

asr163

laplacian

Anyone might maybe upload Realta Nua too ? Unless it aint already in the upload.

Zyibis

Zetsu

Réalta Nua?
Réalta Nua - Version for PS2. Without 18+. Some new CG's and rewritten scenes.

laplacian
Why? Apply patch 4.2 from http://rnpatch.blogspot.com/. Result - almost PS2 version

joachim

the ps2 version of fate stay night, full voiced, there was a voice patch for the pc version too, and it is supported with the english patch (the installer of the patch will ask you for the voice file in the realta nua dvd if you want to apply the voice)

and yea the H scene is still voiceless (would love to hear kawasumi ayako moaning as saber though lol)

inferno_flamex

Yeah.. Realta Nua is needed if you wanna have a 'voiced Fate/Stay Night'...

Unless.. The one uploaded already had Realta Nua patch installed.

lulubu

thanks....umm is there a torrent for this? it will be super great

Zetsu

inferno_flamex
No. Not necessary. I have xp3 files with voice. Size ~ 800-850 Mb. They compatible with patch. I may upload these files

laplacian

Would be pretty nice if you could Zetsu.

Zetsu

Ok. I edit this post when complete upload

Korassu

I feel a bit stupid for asking, but ill probably regret not asking. The Realta Nau PC patch, does it turn the PC version into basically the PS2 version(no H scenes, rewritten/added scenes, etc), or does it just add in the rewritten scenes?

laplacian

I feel a bit stupid for asking, but ill probably regret not asking. The Realta Nau PC patch, does it turn the PC version into basically the PS2 version(no H scenes, rewritten/added scenes, etc), or does it just add in the rewritten scenes?

From what I remember from playing it a long time ago, it basicly installed the pc version, than ripped the voices of the ps2 game.
So you had the full pc game, with voices ( apart from h-scenes ofc ).