News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Muv-Luv

Started by laplacian, May 08, 2010, 04:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zetsu

I love Meya ;D Sumika - meh not my type. Ayamine is kinda funny. Others is little boring

Seipher

Hmm how do you open the Extra menu? I beat Kei's and got the teachers and its still not unlocked, do i have to complete a specific one to unlock it?

Zetsu

I cleared almost all routes but Extra is not active. Provably need to clear all routes. Maybe you have to clear Unlimited

Shmookle

For some reason, no matter what file I mount using Daemon Tools Lite, it won't recognize it as "Disc 2" when the prompt comes up. I used the torrent in the OP and am using the amaterasu installer. Anybody know what gives?  :-\

im having the same problem nothing ive tried seems to work =/

Not sure if it'll work for you but I had to completely switch my comp settings to Japanese. As long as it was still set for English it wouldn't pick up Disc 2, but once I had switched over it I was able to install flawlessly.

Normally I just use applocale+daemon with english settings but I've ran into several games that won't work for me unless I completely switch the system over to Japanese.

Yossarian762

Figures, I usually use applocale too - even eject + dismount hadn't worked. This is the first time I've run into that sort of problem though. Thanks for the advice though  :P

STARSBarry

just started playing.... and yes this is very very funny.... definately got the whole violent childhood friend aspect for lulz down perfectely

has anyone got a route guide... or is it already posted and im completely missing it?

Seipher

There should be a MLE Walkthrough txt file in your installation directory that has a walkthrough for Extra.

STARSBarry

yeah found it, tottaly missed that.... only thing I can say when im going through every route but Sumika's i get this damn feeling of guilt... which isent great, I think they could of laid off on just how much that girl has blatantly supported this guy all through his life, its not a childhood friend whos rectently come back after a long absence, its one whos been by the main character all the way through to the present and has loved him for a long time...

sigh thats really my only gripe with the game... otherwise its lulz

laplacian

True, I especially had that feeling with Meya's route, really felt guilty about picking her [spoiler]on the other hand, didn't really feel like giving Meya to some other bastard =P[/spoiler] ...

STARSBarry

have to agree about Meya.... I mean pretty much in every other route she helps you out even if it means anouther girl getting a leg up over her.... for a rich girl she is insanly nice and good natured, normally there the tsundere type... makes a pleasent change.

inferno_flamex

You kinda get the feeling that Sumika is the main heroine right?..
.... Well i guess that's the whole point, that she is..

But still, i agree about the whole 'guilt trip' thing. Its kinda hard to swallow... because you (main character) knows that she's been right by your side since you were a kid.

Meiya on the other hand (... ps.. Why are you guys spelling her name out as Meya?.. Unless my eyes are deceiving me. >_<)... is more of a 'noble princess' image that most guys cant ignore.

Shinto

Can someone host the ml-r2m.exe/Patch? The official homepage is down for me :<
~Currently Playing~
Computer: Beat Hazard
Visual Novel: Hitozuma Hime Club
Handheld/Console: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Zetsu

Shinto
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OQ2RTIYK

2All who have problem with locked Extra
To Unlock Extra you need to clear 1 route from Extra and 1 from Unlimited

Shinto

Thanks Zetsu, the official page is online again, too.
~Currently Playing~
Computer: Beat Hazard
Visual Novel: Hitozuma Hime Club
Handheld/Console: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Mana

Yep, they are super fast, from total lines.. extra is around 1/4 of total (extra + unlimit + alter), alternative is the one that have most of the lines.. so if they are working as fast as  this, we are looking around next year for full patch, finger crossed

Ixrec estimates to finish Unlimited by the end of July and, Alternative during the next year.