News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Catgirl Alliance

Started by JBeckman, February 19, 2010, 12:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sicksorrow

Thanks for the upload!!

This was quick hopefully Cosplay Alien is just as quick since it's out lol.

Where is my escape?
I don't want yours
but you swallow me whole.

JBeckman

This - http://www.mediafire.com/?azxk1jdot2r from here - http://kureha.no-ip.org/k1/index.php?topic=102.0 - seems to be working just fine, archive is 1.2 GB however so I'm splitting it in 250 MB parts, give it a while to upload.

Angelus

This - http://www.mediafire.com/?azxk1jdot2r from here - http://kureha.no-ip.org/k1/index.php?topic=102.0 - seems to be working just fine, archive is 1.2 GB however so I'm splitting it in 250 MB parts, give it a while to upload.

Are you uploading Cosplay Alien ?

JBeckman

Yes, one part left out of five, took a while due to it's size (Mainly the voice file at 900 MB) but it's nearly complete now.

EDIT: Split into five 300 MB archives (Fift one being only 11 MB.) as to not be spread across too many files to make uploading easier but if others want to alter the package and re-upload or torrent or anything that's fine, it's just the base archive rar'ed again and that archive being split.

Just extract and use the EXE as a replacement, has worked fine so far. (Not played much, initial impressions are quite good though, plays similar to Shera My Witch - same company by the way - but translation is much better with only a few minor spelling mistakes and sorta oddly translated choices - choices also very similar to those in Shera come to think of it - but it's not hard to understand.)

Also uploaded a 180 MB rip of the CG, contains pretty much everything aside from the menu pictures.
(At roughly 600 images, several being backgrounds, character art and such but there's plenty of event images as well just as like I did with Catgirl Alliance.)

I'll see about future titles being uploaded, maybe Eiden Fantasia in a month if it uses the same system.
("fandisc" of Edelweiss adding the two side characters as girls you can get close to, probably a separate game from Edelweiss although a translation patch for it would be nice as it's one of Mangagamers early titles so it could be improved a bit.)

Angelus

Yes, one part left out of five, took a while due to it's size (Mainly the voice file at 900 MB) but it's nearly complete now.

Thanks !!! :)

inferno_flamex

Thanks !!! :)

Yessir.. you sir.. Have my thanks as well...

Annnddd... By chance.. are you uploadin to Mediafire? >_>

Angelus

EDIT: Split into five 300 MB archives (Fift one being only 11 MB.) as to not be spread across too many files to make uploading easier but if others want to alter the package and re-upload or torrent or anything that's fine, it's just the base archive rar'ed again and that archive being split.

Just extract and use the EXE as a replacement, has worked fine so far. (Not played much, initial impressions are quite good though, plays similar to Shera My Witch - same company by the way - but translation is much better with only a few minor spelling mistakes and sorta oddly translated choices - choices also very similar to those in Shera come to think of it - but it's not hard to understand.)

Also uploaded a 180 MB rip of the CG, contains pretty much everything aside from the menu pictures.
(At roughly 600 images, several being backgrounds, character art and such but there's plenty of event images as well just as like I did with Catgirl Alliance.)

I'll see about future titles being uploaded, maybe Eiden Fantasia in a month if it uses the same system.
("fandisc" of Edelweiss adding the two side characters as girls you can get close to, probably a separate game from Edelweiss although a translation patch for it would be nice as it's one of Mangagamers early titles so it could be improved a bit.)

Well if the protection changes somebody in/JP/ will crack it as always

JBeckman

Yeah it seems to be a fairly light protection so it shouldn't be much of a problem for those who know that stuff, I used Megaupload as it's quite fast and responsive (Mediafire tends to time out for me.) and it also allows fairly large archive sizes.
(Although Mediafire gives better download speeds and less time restrictions.)

inferno_flamex

Okay.. now that Cosplay Alien is up, imma gona return back to topic (since CosplayAlien-chan has her own topic now...) lol...

Nice job by the way, for both CosplayAlien and Catgirl Alliance, JB...  ;)
(mind if i call you JB? XDDD)

Anyway.. Is it just me, or is the game slanting towards... S&M? >_<
I only started like an hour in the game.. And the music is bringing me back to 'Bible Black'...
Which is.. quite a shock.. Since.. judging by the characters they look sooooo ccuuuuutteee...

Well.. i dont really mind being the S.. but being the M is abit.. >_> hmmm... Its a strange feeling...

I was under the impression that this game would have 'school life' drama.. with 'ecchi comedy'... and an all-round theme of catgirl cosplay.. or something..  :-\

JBeckman

Ha no I don't mind, and yes there's some S&M and bondage play in the game as "Rumi" or what her name was is supposed to be seens as a bit hardcore.
(There's a whole variety of different fetishes I think but it does carry a S&M or bondage tone overall.)

And yeah the character "stereotypes" might be a bit odd for that sort of thing but I guess it's mostly about variety as you have that blue haired girl seen as more mature and "larger" (curvier?) and then the gray haired "younger" type (Kinda loli but not really.) and then the tomboyish futanari girl.
(And Masayoshi the insecure and shy guy as a sort of Yaoi in-game joke character.)

Not the easiest to describe, supposedly eight endings (Based on that walktrough.) have gotten one sort of S&M ending for the blue haired girl (Eh "pregnant dog girl slave" or what to call it to describet somewhat.) and one for Rumi (A bit more romance oriented, also I can't remember these Japanese names very well for some reason.)

Will be interesting to see what the ending(s)? for the other girl is seeing as she's a bit of a masochist, hah.
(And the other five or so after that, not a very long game as choices appear quite frequently but has a fair bit of content.)

Angelus

Can you request to G Collections the english walkthrought ?

Thanks in advance :)

JBeckman

I could see if they have one available.

EDIT: Sent a message.

EDIT: Got most of the endings now with some experimentation,funny how little that needs to differ to get a totally different one.
(Latest one was Natsuki's, which is a bit painful and one of the CG's is still censored, perhaps a mistake as the others for that particular event aren't.)

Angelus

I could see if they have one available.

The manual Says :

A complete game walkthrough is available if you need help getting all
the endings for the game. To request the walkthrough, email the game activation
code to support@g-collections.com.

JBeckman

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2wirkn

100% savegame. :)
(All CG unlocked and all scenes unlocked, probably all paths and events seen as well.)

Ookami-sama

Ok, I am...slightly confused.

I downloaded the game, replaced the EXE with the one in the first post, and tried to run it.

The first few times I tried to run it, it kept popping up an error message, showing the logo video, and then coming up with more errors and not showing the title screen or anything.

I made an account here to ask about it, tried it again, and this time it worked fine, but the voices weren't loading.

So I exited it and started it again, and it started with the errors and lack of title screen again.

And as I was writing this message, I opened it again to see what the errors were, and now it works fine with voice and all, it seems.

So I'm not sure what the hell is going on. XD

I had the same problems with the torrented files. Dowloaded the zip archive and crack, and it ran with no troubles. (hmm possible corruptions in the torrents? dunno)