News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial English] Aiyoku no Eustia

Started by Geckoey Lurker, November 27, 2012, 02:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

Developer: August
Release Date: 2011-04-28

VNDB

Description :
  (VNDB's)
After the surface of the world broke down, the city of Novus Aether floats in the sky, thanks to the prayers of the Holy Maiden. Years ago, when the Holy Maiden's prayer was interrupted, an incident known as the "Gran Forte" occurred, causing a portion of the land to fall and split the lower city into two, separated by a cliff.

In time, the lowest layer became the dwelling of all kinds of low-lives, people who lost much of their former lives during the "Gran Forte", becoming known as the "Prison". However, a contagious disease which causes people to grow wings has spread throughout the city, and a unit has been formed to deal with these people swiftly.

In this "Prison" resides Caim Astraea, a freelance ex-assassin who does odd jobs for his friends for money, refusing jobs that require him to kill people. During one request, Caim finds a girl who contracts the wing-disease, enveloped in a light that reminds Caim of the "Gran Forte" years ago...

Game Downloads :
NyaaTorrents : http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=46664
^The only file you need is '(18禁ゲーム) [110428] [オーガスト] 穢翼のユースティア 初回版 (Alpha-ROM 要認証回避手段 iso+mds rr3).rar'
There should be no need to crack the game and such, unless you plan on reading it in japanese.

Mediafire w/ AdFly | Mediafire w/o AdFly

Translation Team :
Yandere Translations

English Patch :
Partial English Patch 0.28 : http://www.mediafire.com/?74rm9yr9h75hfgm - Post
^Translate the First Arc and Fione's Route

Walkthrough, courtesy of IVXXX:
[spoiler]-=Fione Silvaria=-

01. Humor her
02. Think of a diffrent way
03. However, Tia didn't lie
04. I should show it to Fione now
05. I'll go together with Fione
06. Clearly tell her she's wrong
SAVE - 1
07. I can't let Fione stain her hands with his blood

-=Eris Floralia=-

LOAD - 1
07. Fione should put an end to him herself
[/spoiler]

IVXXX

Looks very promising, can't wait for next chaper/route.

1st chapter walkthrough, if most choices matter at all...
[spoiler]-=Fione Silvaria=-

01. Humor her
02. Think of a diffrent way
03. However, Tia didn't lie
04. I should show it to Fione now
05. I'll go together with Fione
06. Clearly tell her she's wrong
SAVE - 1
07. I can't let Fione stain her hands with his blood

-=Eris Floralia=-

LOAD - 1
07. Fione should put an end to him herself[/spoiler]

P.S link to VNDB goes nowhere, delete last number.

Geckoey Lurker

My bad, thanks to Mana for fixing it, and thanks for the walkthrough, added it to the OP.

Dusk

Good work on creating this topic. And pretty fast, too. Thanks. :p

lulubu

Geckoey Lurker

@Dusk
Welcome, I guess. It doesn't really take me long mostly because I pretty much use the exact same structure for every single of my VN Topics, then it's just easy peasy information gathering.

@lulubu
You're welcome, hope you will appreciate the VN, or at least what little part of it is translated for now.

**Else
I finished Fione's route yesterday, I didn't hop on the rest up until where the translation stop yet since I wanna start the next chapter once it is translated, this way it'll feel more.. natural, I guess.
As for her route's length.. I'm perplex, I wanna say it's short but I kinda see the entire first arc as her own route, but then again that lasted me, what? Barely 6 hours of read, and that would be the entirety of the VN itself if it was for her route only which is really short, but then when you think about where it actually branches.. It is super-short, more-or-less 30 minutes, I believe. So yeah, short. 'Twas decent otherwise.

[EDIT]
Oh, btw, I'll start compressing files and uploading them on MF sometimes tomorrow... I need to re-download the entire thing, I accidentally deleted it when I was going to burn it on a CD/DVD.

Fiske

Just finished the Fione route also, i completely agree that it was waaaaaaaaay to short.

Hope the other routes are longer? The VN got quite good rating on vndb

Geckoey Lurker

Uploaded to Mediafire.
http://www.mediafire.com/?lpridbw7c51oa

Might upload the extra stuff that comes with the torrent someday.

Perversor

after majikoi is done I bet this project gets wind

Geckoey Lurker

That would be nice, most of August's VNs are quite interesting IMO, or at least have very good settings.

Sadly, Majikoi is not gonna be finished anytime soon, unless TakaJun suddenly has a huge burst of free time and is willing to put it into TL'ng.

Nils

how's the translation for this one coming along ?? am really excited waiting for this one ...

Geckoey Lurker

Ever since Yandere had host issues, there is no more way to publicly check the progress. The latest progress known of is "5% for Eris's Route", which would be Chapter 2, on January 12th, 2013.

Alternatively, you could also just get on their IRC Channel and politely ask KurisuKun (Translator) for a status report.

Geckoey Lurker

It works for me, and my files haven't been wiped, yet.
http://www.mediafire.com/?lpridbw7c51oa

Edit:
It seems they changed the # to an ?, so if any folders/mediafire link doesn't work, try changing that.
My bad, seems it was just my mistake.. it never was a # to start with. Now I know why these are still at 0 downloads.

Voire