News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial English] Dracu-Riot!

Started by Geckoey Lurker, May 06, 2012, 08:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideon

Oh, really? That's a pleasant surprise. Nicola's been one of the more amusing chars in the group so far.

Darkbalmunk

lawl i love nicola, one of the few characters that does the ancient vampire loving cosplays and they all make me laugh when they use their sultry words to insult the masses.

Belgaesh

lawl i love nicola, one of the few characters that does the ancient vampire loving cosplays and they all make me laugh when they use their sultry words to insult the masses.

Chuunibyo characters are quite common, and quite funny as well. XD

Darkbalmunk

i rarely seen any so far, just this, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, and type-moon works. I still find it hilarous in Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai when its loli vampire vs loli church nun.

Thunder_

Erm.. How do I enter Elina route? When prompted, I always choose the one that most likely please Elina but I can't enter her route, because everytime I tried to proceed from the part where they hold a welcoming party for the MC I always got returned to the Title Menu.. like the game ended abruptly on that part.. as far as I know the english patch only consists of common route and some of Elina's route, so that can't be one of the endings right?

Thunder_

^
Ah.. so I made the wrong choices huh.. Thanks Zetsu ;)

kidkad015

How can i enter nicola route . I can't understand the walkthrough in jap. :'(

Geckoey Lurker

IIRC, you need to finish at least one route and then you can do Nicola's
As for the actual choices, you'ld need to go with trial-and-error and/or a e-dictionary to see which it is for those already translated.

kidkad015

I finish all the route except nicola so how to do next ? is it show the different story or i have to answer the question to go to the route?

Geckoey Lurker

I just proceeded as usual by following the choices when I did it, personally. I don't really know what your issue is... do you keep getting into a diff. route or something?

creamohh10

Hi! Where can i download the latest patch?

Geckoey Lurker

The latest patch was part of a contest and is not publicly available.
If you participated in the contest, here are the results.

zephyrjames

I believe i've enjoyed Dracu-RIOT a little too much. I like the storyline and characters funny as hell. xD. Sad to say they're not gunna release any more partial patches. Guess we're just gunna have to wait till they finish it.

Geckoey Lurker

Yup, it's a good one. Wouldn't count it among the best though.

Just to say that the TL has been halting a little through the year, although it's back on track now. Insem seems slower/more busy this time around.
Anyway, 3/4 of Azusa's route, Miu's Route and whatever the bonuses are (extra h-scenes I take it) is left.