News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-Game][SRPG] Kamidori Alchemy Meister

Started by Mana, March 03, 2012, 09:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

invictus

Right, sorry, Aht.  STR doesn't directly translate to offensive power, plus there's various other factors like getting to the enemy.  It's difficult to damage her unless using wind/lightning though.

Wil... Wil is mostly used to gather excavation points, it makes a big difference whether you hit twice or trice though.  Anyways, apparently class limit for Earth Crawler and Gnome Girl (and other 2nd/3rd class) is either 9 or 11 move, that's still a lot, though I wasn't aware there was a way to improve move.

Geckoey Lurker

Honestly, if Aht or Wil have enough STR and are using the right weapon, they can pretty much 1 or 2 hit any enemies here. Doesn't beat Yuela though.

And.. believe it or not, but Wil is actually my second strongest character overall. Yuela being first.

molitar

How is Wil your second strongest?  So far at chapter 3.. could go to chapter 4 now but working on killing the Reaper before I do.. he hits almost everything for a few lousy points of damage..  no special attacks. the earth tremor doesn't work on the creatures I am fighting most of the time.  So I'm not impressed with Wil at all..

laplacian

How is Wil your second strongest?  So far at chapter 3.. could go to chapter 4 now but working on killing the Reaper before I do.. he hits almost everything for a few lousy points of damage..  no special attacks. the earth tremor doesn't work on the creatures I am fighting most of the time.  So I'm not impressed with Wil at all..

Same here, my Will had terrible luck with level ups. I'm in chapter 4 and he has half the strength of Yuelia. I'm seriously starting to think I should start to save before a level up, to get some decent stat increases.

invictus

Wil's max stats per class are initially low but by the time he gets to Artisan, his strength is second only to Yuela, assuming your other characters are leveling at the same pace without cheating.  Everyone else pretty much on second class while he's on his 5th so it's expected.  That's why he's definitely second to Yuela, but if you're unlucky (I cheated using Growth items >_>), he might be weak, but even then he should get large boosts with every class change.  The only thing I can complain about is his lack of elemental attack skills and special attacks.

My Wil is weak though... I don't use him enough since he's always needed for his adventurer skills.  Aht can mine too but moves too slowly.  Uya has both ranged and elemental attack options and is much more effective as an attacker/explorer.  In the end Wil gets left behind to reach Excavation points on his own.

Aliceprincess19

hamzahhaz

What must i do for complete this douengon?

To complete that douengon, you aren't supposed to attack the alchemists. Check the 'mission' tab for victory conditions.

Geckoey Lurker

Well, one huge reason as to why Wil is my second strongest is probably because I'm on a New Game+ and all my characters are over lv60. Even so, he was still the second strongest around ch7+ on my first playthrough.

As for Elemental Attacks, you simply have to get the right elemental weapon for the monster you're fightning and it'll do it. That's the case for every character actually.. I barely ever used any skills also. The most used one was probably Serawi's Healing Touch.

Aliceprincess19

Yes i know i shall not fought the alchemyist. What must i do for come the Goal before the alchemyist?

laplacian

Yes i know i shall not fought the alchemyist. What must i do for come the Goal before the alchemyist?

1) There are 2 buttons/ plates when you start the Map (one in the west and one in the north). You need to place a character on each of them.
2) Use the now opened door and meet ur Alchemist buddy
3) Now move to the east from him and go through the door

saihamaru

am i the only one whose melodiana is the 2nd strongest chara after yuela? :3
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

kinunatzs

am i the only one whose melodiana is the 2nd strongest chara after yuela? :3
yeah i like her the best, the feeling of corrupting her feels so nice BTW is there an evil route?

molitar

What is best attack against the Chamyl Dragon?  So far the Leaf Gyrunte of Serawi and best of all attacks is Sharty's Ultra Cat Punch which does the most damage.. everyone else only seems to hit for 1pt damage.  I can not figure out what his weakness is.

Sucks can only use 4 skills at a time.. since none really seem much better than the other the one you need ends up being the one not equipped.

invictus

Dragons are generally weak against wind attacks... I tend to equip Charyl with an Elven bow and let him go at it with flurry I or II, usually takes two exchanges, maybe three to kill it.  He also has more move than Sewalvi, so it's all good.  Having a limit of 4 skills means you have to switch them around, Uya doesn't really need fireball and fire barrage in a fire map against monsters strong against fire, but fire blessing and fire walk are useful there.  It depends on your enemy, just like how weapons need to switched often if you want to complete maps in the least number of turns.

... Crayanne is pretty strong too.  She's my strongest ranged character and not bad with a morph bow either.

Aliceprincess19

Does somebody know exitere a Walkthrough/FAQ for this game?