News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Bible Black -The Infection- (Bible Black 2)

Started by Elucidus, November 25, 2011, 04:13:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elucidus

Original Title: Bible Black -The Infection-
Translated Title: Bible Black 2
Developer: Active Soft
Release Date: 2008-07-25

VNDB:

http://vndb.org/v1030

Description:
Upon its release in 2000, Bible Black -La noche de Walpurgis made history with its tale of black magic and immoral situations wrapped in an occult setting. Now a sequel to that famous game has been announced! This new tales begins one month following the events of the earlier game, with the revelation that Kitami Reika, who should have died, has reappeared?! The protagonists are once again assailed by a nightmare!

Download:
Mediafire

Mizuno

alt

This is great but I am amazed to see that it actually got released.

Elucidus

why you are so surprised?  ;D it was supposed to appear sooner or later  8)

Yagami

I never believe who this VN has releases in overseas,download it now *o*

Yagami

I downloaded and when I try to unzip it accuses is corrupted u.u

Geckoey Lurker

Have been trying to download the file to see if it is corrupted (and my own enjoyment) but WUpload seems to just hate me and keep saying I am already downloading from them, no matter what I do.

May anyone else confirm it is corrupted ?

Porpol

I downloaded it and it works fine. It's just wupload being frankly a bitch.
One note though, after installing I was only able to play by keeping the iso mounted on daemon tools and starting the game from the autorun on the cd.
Autorun -> game start. Any other way does not work, but it's a minor inconvenience.

The game proper works perfectly as far as I can see.

Geckoey Lurker

I guess it's just that you need the disc to play, ence would need to wait for the executable to be cracked up but anyway if you can play the game the way you said, then that sounds fair enough to me..

WUpload finally stopped being buggy too, downloading (extremely slow) the game and will see to reupload to MU & MF, but kinda pointless to make a part of 200 MB and one of 19 MBs for MF though.
My internet seems to be quite slow today.

Edit :
I can confirm that it isn't corrupted, it works just fine here.
Here is the MU Link.
I recompressed it in .7z as well. Gain of a little 2 MBs.

Uploading to Mediafire now.

And uploaded to Mediafire.
Here is the folder, 2 parts only.
Such a difference in sizes, it almost feels like a waste.

DaimonFrey

Everything is fine with the file but I'm more than little dissapointed with quality of Infection. I expected at least good artwork but it is far behind oryginal BB. Was it even done by Sei Shoujo or someone else?

justinefremlouw

I installed and played it without the mounted iso (using desktop shortcut) 0.o I'm not sure why it's not working for you guys
I'm on 64 bit win 7 too...

Blanchimont

Worked for me simply by clicking BB_INFECTION.EXE in the folder after install and without mounted image (win7 64, folder location non-system drive)

If you can't hear any music, enable all  'DirectSoundWave' options in BB2's Sound Options, reboot Windows and launch the game again. Should hear now.

saihamaru

[Signature removed because it was outdated]

thebobness

well that was a rather a short game, not enough imari scenes