News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN][Otome][Simulation Game/RPG] Magical Diary - Horse Hall

Started by Madotsuki, September 23, 2011, 11:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madotsuki

SWEET JESUS THAT'S A LOT OF TAGS. Sorry. OTL

Haven't played much of this, but Hanako Games is known for their high quality so I'm going into it optimistically. The protagonist is very customizable and the gameplay seems nicely involved. (and for those of you who are that desperate, there are two yuri routes.)

Image: (there's no actual promotional image, so...TITLE SCREEN.)

Description: (from vndb)
You have been invited to attend a magical school. Here you can make new friends, learn dozens of spells, face exams in the school dungeons, run for class office, and try to find a date for the May Day Ball.

But be careful! You might end up in detention, be lured into a secret society, be forced to marry your professor, or even be expelled!

Every puzzle has multiple solutions, and the path you choose is up to you. Are you a good witch or a bad witch?

Download:
http://www.multiupload.com/4C6VU6QWBT

sazabi

Mana

Confusing liking yuri with being desperate, I hope that you didn't do that.

saihamaru

maybe because it's an otoge and some of us are not into obtaining flags with a cool looking guy, so it's better to go on yuri route instead?
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Mana

What you are implying with the word "desperate" is different from what you mean. The desperate person, in that sense, would be the one who hits on anything that moves, which isn't the case of the ones who would only go after the yuri to avoid hitting on guys.

Aliceprincess19

Fiske

Pretty sick rating on vndb.. Only 10 raters but still, is it that good?

laplacian

I liked it, the story is well written, the setting is very interesting and the gameplay is fun and innovative. It feels a bit like Harry Potter, just that you're a girl =p

You can play it for the 2 yuri endings and not treat it like an otome game at all. The romance imho is a bit weak, so even if you stray on a guy route it's not that horrid.

I'm a bit dissapointing at the ammount of winnable characters, I'd had hoped for a few more, like [spoiler]Minnie or Pastel, but I guess that would go against the Otome spirit =P[/spoiler].

Madotsuki

...um the desperate/yuri thing was kind of a joke but uh I'm an idiot sorry. Sorry again. aslkdjsalkdj oh god

And uh @Aliceprincess19 it's version 1.0.9.

Aliceprincess19

Okey thank you for answer my question. And i have one question for you. Can you please try to get lates updates of the game?

Mana

...um the desperate/yuri thing was kind of a joke but uh I'm an idiot sorry. Sorry again. aslkdjsalkdj oh god

Oh, sorry for taking it to the letter.

Porpol

I'd like to request a reupload if possible. Malware free :) Everything I found elsewhere was riddled with malware