News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Monmusu Quest! ~Makereba Youjo ni Okasareru~

Started by Syre, July 25, 2011, 05:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebirth

sazabi

DaimonFrey

This is surprisingly good game. I expected it to be average at best. Alice and Granberia are best among heroines but certain someone is very suspicious.
Does anybody know when second part will be released?

sengoku7

Well since it was released earlier this year in Japan i think its gonna be at least another year or two.

KoutoutekiSonzai

"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

molitar

Damn a long wait for chapter 2.. this was a great game.. thanks for the game save

Masrap

This is surprisingly good game. I expected it to be average at best. Alice and Granberia are best among heroines but certain someone is very suspicious.

Monmusu 2 comes out sometime this fall (it's being beta tested right now)
and 3 comes out 'early next year'

DaimonFrey

So if japanese version will comes out this fall then translation hopefully should be ready 'early next year'. Regardless I hope that second part will be at least as good as first.

poiso

Any idea how long the plotline will be? As in is it confirmed to be a triology, or will it be even longer and end up milked to hell?

sengoku7

I say just wait and we shall see. Besides who knows things can change with the plot length due to external forces.

KoutoutekiSonzai

Its true that nothing is certain, but Torotoro Resistance went on record sayng that there's only going to be 3 parts.  I hear that the game sold a lot better than they predicted, so its is possible it'll become a neverending series, but it probably won't come to that.  That's just my intuition though.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

poiso

Its true that nothing is certain, but Torotoro Resistance went on record sayng that there's only going to be 3 parts.  I hear that the game sold a lot better than they predicted, so its is possible it'll become a neverending series, but it probably won't come to that.  That's just my intuition though.

Let's hope this doesn't get milked into oblivion. Too many good games have a tendency to sell too well, and get endless sequels which drag the memories of original goodness through the mud.

Rebirth

The second chapter is out. The translator said that he might fininsh it to november he already translated the trial.

DaimonFrey

Full second chapter is out? I thought it was only trial version.

sengoku7