News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Kara no Shoujo

Started by Mana, June 29, 2011, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelous

who has seen the anime and if they have can they tell me which route it uses

KoutoutekiSonzai

I don't think the anime uses any route from the game and is just the typical mashup of plot and girls (in this case Kyoko, Natsume and Toko).  To be fair, though, the anime is probably not finished yet and could go on for another episode.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

saihamaru

still no reup for megaupload? ;__;
guess i'll have to bear with filesonic... thanks for uploading it in the first place anyway :)
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Green_Tea

Sorry about that. I have no idea why it's down. I'll try to get that and We Love Master up. Might take a day though.

Yagami

still no reup for megaupload? ;__;
guess i'll have to bear with filesonic... thanks for uploading it in the first place anyway :)
I'm want with this uping the unbugged version together e.e
It's still a lacuna in my collection,I'm a collector u.u

Green_Tea

Oh dear. Looks like my Kara no Shoujo went down with Nanami's crash. I don't have it either anymore =\

saihamaru

oh, i'm sorry to hear that...
no problem then, it's just that i'll be playing it a little late (as if i'm not late by downloading this today XDD )

but what's about unbugged version yagami mentioned? is this game have bugs?
i haven't read the whole thread because i'm afraid i'll read spoilers by accident =__=

KoutoutekiSonzai

The bug was just that if you checked the character bios in your evidence folder on the killer right after you meet the killer, then it told you who the killer was.  However, if you checked the evidence folder after the scene where you first met the killer (by moving to the next location or whatever), then it didn't spoil you anymore.  So, if you have don't care about character bios, then it didn't impact you.  I just read them all at the end of the game anyway.
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

saihamaru

oh, thanks for the explanation... that was a very dangerous bug.... -__-;
so, no touching the bio until the game ended right? i'll be sure to remember that

Mana

Anon stated that the voice patch fixed that bug, but no one has confirmed it.

saihamaru

voice patch...? oh right, we're dealing with mangagamer here...
still downloading galaxy angel, kara no shoujo is next... i'll try the voice patch and inform you all (if not confirmed by somebody else first)

Darkbalmunk

can someone reupload this? please and thank you.

SilverRegret

anyone else feels desperate after touching this game?...

[spoiler]so much 4 trying so hard 2 meet the girls & said many things nice 4 them
just to find the next morning they had become a corpse with torn limb, uterus plucked, and face slithered...
not to mention the sfx of human girls being buchered... there's no good ending in the game (truend is in the drama cd)[/spoiler]

yuri999

Brilliant game. Finished all the endings and I must say, haven't played such an amazing VN in a long time.

In fact, I'll buy this from MG as well. I hope to see KNS 2 soon.

Green_Tea

How did you all download this again?