News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

da capo if and 2 english versions

Started by michelous, November 30, 2010, 11:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Tea

lol seems like no one wants to share/upload it XD

Which makes me MAD!

Isn't it sad ;_;

Sacchin

Madotsuki

Which makes me MAD!

Isn't it sad ;_;

Sacchin

Moar like Kotorin. ;_;

michelous

well if you want da capo 2 there is a contest by following them on facebook

Mizuno

Which makes me MAD!

Isn't it sad ;_;

Sacchin

Moar like Kotorin. ;_;

ahahahhaha XD
oh wait... T_T

Mana

Poor Kotorin! She doesn't get any love.

well if you want da capo 2 there is a contest by following them on facebook

You posted that as if I used facebook or Twitter.

I'll buy it once I get the damned job. And speaking of buying, MG permanently dropped the prices of their entire catalog.

Yossarian762

Thank god they did too, I was gonna buy the original Da Capo sooner until I looked and it was like $60+! Still kind of expensive but at least it's only so expensive that I can justify the price to myself as due to VNs being a very niche market in the West. So I went and picked up a couple games... :P

Mizuno

Mizuno

michelous

da capo 2 comes out before christmas eve

mahou

Pretty dry month for games, i'll probably get Da Capo II, that said it better not suck ;p

Yossarian762

I'm kind of mad it comes out on Christmas Eve...won't have time to play it before Christmas due to work and relatives, and Christmas day will be spent with a new PS3, heh.

e: for some reason I'm super excited for Da Capo II. I always thought the original game was kind of middle of the road but some of the DC2 characters seem...appealing...also I guess I'm expecting it to be better in general.

michelous

i just hope this take up enough time for demonbane and koihime muso to come out

Mana

Pretty dry month for games, i'll probably get Da Capo II, that said it better not suck ;p

If The TLWikier doesn't fail us, there will be 2 other releases by Christmas, without forgetting about the obligatory Umineko EP7 complete patch.

mahou

G-senjou and Osadai? Or were you including something Moogy is apparently translating? Anyway those did slip my mind until you mentioned that :D