News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[Light Novel][English][PDF] Psycho Love Comedy

Started by Davidobot, October 19, 2014, 12:54:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidobot

Title: Psycho Love Comedy
Author: Mizuki Mizushiro(水城水城)
Illustrations: Namanie(生煮え)

Description :
Sentenced on false charges, Kamiya Kyousuke was forced to enroll in the "Purgatorium School of Rehabilitation" where juvenile convicts are gathered. His surroundings include pretty girls with beautiful legs or fluttering hair... But they are actually convicted murderers. Attracting extra attention in school as the special 'Mass Murderer of Twelve', Kyousuke is also drawing the advances of the unidentified gas mask-wearing beauty with the giant rack, Hikawa Renko. In order to graduate safely, will Kyousuke be able to resist temptation laced with death!?
Winner of the Excellence Prize in the 14th Enterbrain Entertainment Awards.
Every single classmate is a murderer. LOVE=KILL!The deeper the love, the greater the risk of death, a hardcore romantic comedy!! Let the lessons begin!

From Baka-Tsuki

Volume 1: SolidFiles
Volume 2: SolidFiles
Volume 3: SolidFiles
Volume 4: SolidFiles

Notes:
Includes fancy digital PDF bookmarks and full-page illustrations.
Includes original type-set illustrations translated into English. (Pain to make, but look nice)

PS:
If there are any problems, do feel shy to post them.

Yamawashere

Davidobot

Added Volume 3. Last update for a while probably, the rest of the series isn't translated yet.

Davidobot

Volume 4 has just been translated, I'll get it done when I find the time.

DiamondBanker

Is volume 4 pdf ready yet? Or you don't post it because of yen press? Can I get it by email if yes? Thank you

Davidobot

Volume 4 is up. Had to do some time-traveling wizardry to retrieve the files that were taken down from Baka-Tsuki, but I got them.
Sorry for the delay.

bronx819

Thanks for the upload~ I was surprised when I read that Psycome got a C&D and every single volume was removed immediately, now I'm scrambling to get PDF's of all my favorite light/web novels

DiamondBanker

Can i know if you will translate volume 5? Or you only make PDF?

greelune

playing the role..

Davidobot

Can i know if you will translate volume 5? Or you only make PDF?
Sadly, my Japanese is not nearly good enough to translate an entire volume and machine translations suck, plus I don't have access to the original Japanese text.
So, I only make PDFs, sorry.

P.S. Thanks for the good feedback everybody.

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

devilsadvocate

hello pal!! thanks for posting volume 4 pdf. on that note, would you happen to have vol 4 epub too? if so could u link me or share it please?
thanks....*bows*
also the verification codes seems like hieroglyphic....tough to the eyes

Lights

Go-Sick

Go-Sick