News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[CHN][Eng][PDF] My Wife is a Beautiful CEO

Started by KilLaRuNa, November 27, 2017, 09:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KilLaRuNa

Title

My Wife is a Beautiful CEO
Wo De Meinu Zongcai Laopo
我的美女总裁老婆

Author(s)

Cabbage Flatbread
霉干菜烧饼

Artist(s)

N/A

Synopsis

A 23-year old man who graduated from Harvard flew back to his home country to sell fried goat meat in his self-made small stall, representing a conservative generation of youth. He went to a bar looking for a girl to settle his lust and found a drunken beauty.

They spent a wild night with each other, and the girl coldly and silently left in the morning in front of the guy's face, leaving a small red stain on the bed sheet. After a few days, she forced him to marry her for 2 years by contract, and after the contract expires he's free to do what he wants. She later revealed to him she's the CEO of one of the biggest corporation in the country.

Will a girl with the burden of a giant corporation with her own emotional scar be able to find love and to share the person she loves with other beauties?

Will a man who lived to kill his entire life, with the burden of being Hades, one of the 12 Gods of Olympus, be able to set aside his responsibilities to live with the girl(s) he loves or to improve his godly skills to protect everything he cares for from an unseen threat?

Genre

Action, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Harem, Martial Arts, Mature, Mystery, Romance, Supernatural, Xuanhuan

Tags

Assassins, Beautiful Female Lead, Bickering Couple, Calm Protagonist, Carefree Protagonist, Childcare, Cold Love Interests, Complex Family Relationships, Confident Protagonist, Contracts, Cunning Protagonist, Eidetic Memory, Fellatio, Gangs, God-human Relationship, God Protagonist, Godly Powers, Lazy Protagonist, Legendary Artifacts, Male Protagonist, Marriage, Marriage of Convenience, Mature Protagonist, Modern Day, Mysterious Past, Mythology, Organized Crime, Overpowered Protagonist, Perverted Protagonist, Politics, Protagonist Strong from the Start, Rape, Ruthless Protagonist, Secret Identity, Secret Organizations, Shameless Protagonist, Sibling Rivalry, Vampires

Status in COO

1665 Chapters (Complete)

Licensed

No

Original Publisher

Zhulang

English Translator(s)

volarenovels

Download PDF

Chapters 001-205: HERE (v2)

seira00100

alfnheim

OmegaLKSG

It's the same novel, but newly compiled up to the 900th chapter. This should've just been added onto the previous thread instead of making a new one though.

seira00100

LonelyMatter04

My Wife is a Beautiful CEO

Download Link : My Wife is a Beautiful CEO (Complete Pack)
PM for completed novel requests