News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Zyi's Request Corner

Started by Zyibis, August 18, 2010, 02:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Yossarian762

Tineye only shows sites written in some indecipherable moon language. :P

Zyibis

If Tineye allowed you to search a website for the image then it woul be perfect since I know I saw the image on VNDB.org.

DarkJP

Zyibis

The mystery has been solved. :D Thanks Dark, to bad it isn't translated. Looks like a decent game.

Yossarian762

Is that supposed to be a llama or an intentionally bizarre animal, the llama-dog?

Zyibis

Green_Tea

DarkJP

Is that supposed to be a llama or an intentionally bizarre animal, the llama-dog?

...Damn!

inferno_flamex

I suggest that we move this topic to to H-Manga corner, as a permanent stickied post to request anyting regarding H-MANGA. Just a suggestion tho.

Anyway Zy, im wondering if maybe you know if this H-Manga is a one shot.. If not, do you happen to know the name of the series/book?
A dl link would be awesome obvious, but right now is the curiosity that irks me...

http://doujinland.com/g/?level=album&id=1038

Zyibis

I can't say I've seen this one before but I'll look into it.

Edit: It looks like a oneshot but I can upload it along with some or Makinosaka Shinichi's other works.
I'll do a little more looking around later, it may be part of a tank but I got my nephew running around so I can't really do to much.

Sakone

It says on screenshot that it is an alpaca. It kinda looks like a small llama. Google it ^^

Zyibis

I plan on uploading a big pack of H-manga, mainly one shots from Makinosaka Shinichi, and a few others. Since it will be a somewhat big upload I will post in a few days or at least on the weekend.
I just thought I'd let you guys know. So look forward to it. ;)