News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Hidan no Aria

Started by Go-Sick, December 18, 2015, 04:19:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mokonaw

Thanks a lot for that !  I saw that the 14th is totaly translated but didn't find a PDF...

Si-Saiz

just enjoy read Light Novel, Watch Anime, & make money (of course with a good way).

so let's know each other & share happiness

pixie_lay

I just saw that the group responsible for translation was finished with Vol 15. I would appreciate if anyone help to make that into PDF.

ghost dragon

I just saw that the group responsible for translation was finished with Vol 15. I would appreciate if anyone help to make that into PDF.

That was just chapter 1 of vol 15. Read it again the title and chapter number is in big bold letters

pixie_lay

That was just chapter 1 of vol 15. Read it again the title and chapter number is in big bold letters

Sorry. My bad. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

ghost dragon

Added Vol 15~

Was this made before or after the last chapter and epilogue were edited for mistakes and errors?

Jayanth555

New Update
Hidan no Aria
Light Novel Vol-16
Silvered Tongue

Vol 16  EPUB || NORMAL PDF  ||  DARK PDF
For fastest LN Updates: [url="https://justlightnovels.com"]https://justlightnovels.com[/url]

DTSJ

Volumes 11-13 are offline, can anyone re-upload them please?

ghost dragon

Go-Sick

Update:

Added Vol 17 & 18
Added Ofiicial Digital Manga Guild version Vol 1 & 2
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

ghost dragon

Update:

Added Vol 17 & 18
Added Ofiicial Digital Manga Guild version Vol 1 & 2

Too soon to add vol 18 as it isnt finished yet. Theres still chapter 6 as well as the epilogue

ghost dragon

Sorry for the double post in order to push the thread back up.

Vol 18 is finished.

ghost dragon