News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Tony Taka][Game] Shining Girls (Shining Wind)

Started by Green_Tea, July 09, 2010, 12:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

Think you mean Tales of innocence. A friend of mine sent me a fully translated version of it ( though I still didnt get to try it out >_< )

Green_Tea

Mana

I hear the DS version of some Tales game is almost done translating. Fun.

Almost? I've been playing Tales of Innocence for the past few days.

Green_Tea

Ahhh. Well now, I'll go try it. Been playing Megaman Z collections and Dragon Quest 9.

inferno_flamex

OH FARK YES...

Is this thing emulatable?

Mana

OH FARK YES...

Is this thing emulatable?

Probably on a decent computer. My old Pentium 4 can't break the 7fps barrier on full 3D games.

laplacian

wait, its a DS game, stuff can't be so hard to emulate ? o_O ( mind you I got a cracked ds so I dun really care T_T )

Mana

wait, its a DS game, stuff can't be so hard to emulate ? o_O ( mind you I got a cracked ds so I dun really care T_T )

That's how I play it. I wouldn't even bother to play it at that speed.

Green_Tea

DS emulation is bad. It's slow and there's too many settings for each games that have to change etc. That's why I got myself a cracked DS.

inferno_flamex

DS emulation is bad. It's slow and there's too many settings for each games that have to change etc. That's why I got myself a cracked DS.

Its slow? >_>
really?
I tought it was 'normal speed' myself.

I think its great since i could actually play it in FULLSCREEN with no$gba zoomer...

Kureha

Technically you don't crack the DS you just use a cart that uses a loophole.

I have a white NDSL that I don't use anymore as my first gen R4 can't play new games.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

:0

Too bad. I know my friend has an R4, but I dunno how he keeps playing these new games when I still constantly need firmware updates.

Mana

Kureha, from what I've read, this is an updated firmware for the original R4 and, the most recent version was relesead today.

Compatibility:
Everything that works on Wood R.P.G. should work on Wood R4. Wood R.P.G. has 99.8% compatibility. I won't say it is 100% because there could be the occasional glitch or bug. All future Anti-Piracy ROMs are not supported but could possibly be fixed on a 1:1 basis.

Support:
There is confirmation that this is working on the Original R4, the R4 SD clones, and the M3 Simply.

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

So now the mystery is solved. I heard they weren't doing firmware's anymore.