News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Grisaia no Meikyuu

Started by Geckoey Lurker, August 28, 2014, 08:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abyss

Unfortunately, I'm unable to get this to run >.<
I did manage to install it using the bootmenu.exe but it won't run when I click on the Grisaia2.exe
Can anybody help?

Geckoey Lurker

If anybody gets the same problem as Abyss, with the following error:

{The game was incorrectly installed. Go and try re-installing the game, please.}

Make sure you've actually installed the game and are actually starting it from the installation folder and not the image disc. And if that doesn't work, well, try following the error's advice by re-installing.

This goes for most of the ISO files you'll find here.

DEATH_3x

is there a site where i can download an english patch of Le labyrinthe de la Grisaia....? pls Help me...

Kureha

To have a site, there must be a patch, and since there is no patch, there is no site.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

DEATH_3x

so there is no patch yet...?

Geckoey Lurker

Pay attention to the section, if it's in RAWs, then there is no patch available.

crusade1922337

Geckoey Lurker

... I have never in my life seen this window. Clearly you're getting it while trying to install the game, but I never had to input anything like that for any of frontwing's games.

Anyway... according to the linked page: http://frontwing.jp/pass.html
Try using this one: MdaFYDhEr6UhDNeVHA4JEKE76r776FF3PhKJaK6UK

crusade1922337

The windows? its a custom theme i got from skinpack.com and tq for the link  :)

Geckoey Lurker

No, I meant the actual window, the activation window. Never seen it, never had to input anything to play any of the Grisaia or other frontwing games. I'm just curious what triggered it to show for you.

Could also just be my memory being bad as per usual.

yezpangzkiz

uhhmm the mega link seems to be dead

kilyssteven

I was wondering if anyone has the unrated and translated version of this? I know that denpasoft just released it.

lsssk11331

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね