News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN] いますぐお兄ちゃんに妹だっていいたい!(いま妹)

Started by Geckoey Lurker, June 15, 2013, 07:45:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

VNDB | Release Date : 2012-12-14

Description/Summary/Story
(VNDB's)
:
Taking place before the main event of Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate. The story is about the protagonist Mitani Rikuto whose father remarried with a woman who already had a son, Ayumu. But actually Ayumu is a "daughter" which means he's actually a girl.

(JP Wiki's): (including it since probably only people who can read/are learning Japanese will get this. I highly doubt an English patch will be announced anytime soon.)
盗み見た君の横顔が、やわらかな日差しに滲む。いつからか待ち焦がれていた、春が始まる。

三谷陸斗は、父の再婚により義母とその連れ子である歩夢と暮らすことになる。しかし一見女の子と思いきや"男"だという歩夢は、何故か女装して女子生徒として学校に通うと言った。そして学園入学式の朝、女装した歩夢を見ると、それは合格発表の日に見て魅かれた少女だと知る。そして他のクラスメイトも中学からの友人の奈々瀬奉莉、歩夢とは逆になぜか男子生徒として通う茂森真央、小学校時代のクラスメイトで、当時の印象とはガラリと変わった拝田希実花と、一癖も二癖もある女の子と出会い、新たな学園生活が始った。

Downloads:
NyaaTorrent: http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=199581
MEGA w/ AdFly | MEGA w/o AdFly

Serial Key: MUG6-7W6S-RDTZ-32EM
Note that you'll need to keep the ISO at reach and mounted, since there is no no-dvd available yet, so don't delete it.

P.S.: This made me realize that there is no subforum for Japanese-only & All-Ages VNs, so I hope it's fine here. Originally posted in All-Ages, and now I know.

Green_Tea

Ahhh the art style looks so adorable. But is this yuri?

Both Mega links aren't working for me. Could just be temporarily down. I'll try again later.

Geckoey Lurker

This isn't Yuri. Anything I post is most-likely not going to contain any Yuri or Yaoi, at least not as the main thing, I don't dislike it, but for unclear reasons it can't keep me interested for very long, and I'm uncomfortable with Yaoi for obvious reasons. Next time you can also check the linked VNDB page :p

To note that there isn't any h-scenes, just saying it in case some people missed the category this is in and my all-ages mention at the end.

The links work fine for me and another buddy.

Green_Tea

Yap, working fine now. and lol, I was trying to click on text, wondering why you hadn't linked vndb completely missed the link under the picture.