News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[WN][CN][PDF][EPUB] To be a Virtuous Wife

Started by Soo Youna, March 15, 2023, 07:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soo Youna

Note: As I was working on World of Cultivation I noticed this novel on Dreams of Jianghu's website. Very good story, so I thought why not do this novel after WoC?
But little did I know that I would suffer so much in order to perfect this release.
There are over 50 images that the translator added while translating this novel, so I have no idea who to credit. Sorry, artists-nim. I took the character list and glossary and refined them. The family tree is also redrawn, and yeah, it took me 2 days to find this cover art.
Please enjoy this historical novel.

【 TITLE 】
To be a Virtuous Wife
He Wei Xian Qi
Thế nào là hiền thê
ชายาผู้มีคุณธรรม
何为贤妻

【 AUTHOR 】
Yue Xia Die Ying (月下蝶影) aka Butterfly's Shadow Beneath the Moon

【 YEAR 】

【 CHAPTER 】
123 Chapters

【 STATUS 】
COMPLETED

【 TRANSLATOR 】
Dreams of Jianghu

【 SYNOPSIS 】
As a virtuous wife, does it include tolerating his cousin, enduring his concubines, bearing his mother?
If you will not let me live freely, why would I let you live in satisfaction?
Did fate let women time-travel so they could learn the three morals and four virtues?
Rather than act like a coward and live, it would be better to live in satisfaction and die.

【 GENRE 】
Fantasy, Historical, Josei, Mature, Romance, Slice of Life

【 DOWNLOAD LINKS 】

PDF
To be a Virtuous Wife

EPUB
To be a Virtuous Wife

[spoiler=Volume Cover Previews]

[/spoiler]

Complete List of Soo's CN Archives: [url="https://soonovels.wordpress.com/chinese-novels/%E3%80%91"]https://soonovels.wordpress.com/chinese-novels/】[/url]
Update: Added Lord of Mysteries. All my novels now have both PDF & EPUBs.
Next Project: IDK. Maybe a Sci-fi novel!?