News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[WN][PDF][EPUB][Eng] My Sister The Villainess

Started by AzHar Sologuy, March 03, 2021, 02:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzHar Sologuy

【 TITLE 】
My Sister The Villainess

【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
Alright, so you've been reincarnated. Neat, right? You got a hot mom, a cute sister, and to top it all off you're a handsome Noble with the stats to match. All's good in the world. Then you discover this isn't any normal isekai story, it's also a world from that cute otome game you've played before. No big deal though, eh? Except your sister is the villainess and only has bad endings.

Now, if you're the standard protagonist you realize this and bravely decide to smash all the bad ends to save her from destruction.

But if you're this story's MC?....You decide to do that, sure, but you also go out and kidnap Kings for a night of wild partying before somehow acquiring a Holy Sword and ending up in the middle of a desert stealing drugs from a Dragon.

Oh yeah. The vanilla otome game world setting this is not.

Join us tead on the grand misadventures of one Damien Claybrook as he leads holy crusades, seduces sexy tree spirit milfs, and journeys through the great starry sky to slap arrogant young masters. All while being high as balls when doing so.

Don't let the title and cute loli fool ya, lads. You'd best buckle in, because this story's gonna get wild.

OR

【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
Tell me, what does one do when they discover they were reincarnated into an Otome game as the villainess' playboy older brother?

Of course I had always been aware of my situation as a reincarnated person, but it was only when my sister's engagement to the Crown Prince was announced that I finally encountered a piece of my first life after all these years.

I thought, "Hey, this is exactly the same situation as that Otome game I was playing that day!"

But wait. My sister becomes the evil, hated villainess whose fate doesn't ends well at all, you say? As if I'd allow that!

The protagonist wants to steal your man and ruin you? Too arrogant! This daddy(brother) will mess her up good!

I'll completely crush all the people that want to harm my precious, adorable little sister!

Just fall in love with the Crown Prince and achieve your happiness, my sweet sister!

This is such a story.

...Except my sister seems to be a blooming bro-con? And the heroine keeps looking at me funny...

【 GENRE 】
Adventure Comedy Ecchi Fantasy Harem

【 DOWNLOAD 】

Chapter 1 - 110 [ PDF ] : Download

Chapter 1 - 110 [ EPUB ] : Download

shirlulu007

is this r18 or only have simple ecchi fan service?
"Ever since that day, I have lived a lie, the lie of living."

AzHar Sologuy

duomaxx

OmegaLKSG

John Smith

Wait I remember reading this on ScribbleHub. Shouldn't this be tagged as EN rather than CN?

AzHar Sologuy

'' Wait I remember reading this on ScribbleHub. Shouldn't this be tagged as EN rather than CN? ''

I'll remove the [CN] then.