News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[WN][Eng] Lucifer’s Descendant System

Started by AzHar Sologuy, February 18, 2021, 10:03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AzHar Sologuy

【 TITLE 】
Lucifer's Descendant System

【 AUTHOR 】
Zhanye

【 STORY SYNOPSIS 】
At some point in the 21st century, the Christian God stopped listening to the prayers of humanity. Monsters with colossal strength and endurance began to emerge and humanity entered its darkest period.However, to the delight of humanity, some people around the world began to receive powers, and so humanity was able to fight back against monsters, now seeing these people with powers as the heroes who fought for the good of the world.Among these people was Noah, who even though he gained powers, he knew that those powers did not make him stronger at all, making him just as strong as a normal adult man. However, an unknown system awakens and declares him to be the descendant of Lucifer, completely changing his life to the path of the truth and true power.

【 GENRE 】
Action Fantasy Magic R-18 RPG System

【 DOWNLOAD 】

Chapter 1 - 186 ( 53 - 186 incomplete ) [ PDF ] : Download

Chapter 1 - 186 ( 53 - 186 incomplete ) [ EPUB ] : Download

NEW LINKS FOR COMPLETE CHAPTERS
【 DOWNLOAD FULL CHAPTERS 】

Chapter 1 - 161  ( Complete Chapters ) [ PDF ] : Download

Chapter 1 - 161  ( Complete Chapters ) [ EPUB ] : Download

【 For those who already read up to chapter 52 】

Chapter 53 - 161  ( Complete Chapters ) [ PDF ] : Download

Chapter 53 - 161  ( Complete Chapters ) [ EPUB ] : Download

Shini Kami Z Light

Thanks, although it seems like that everychapter after 52 is incomplete.

AzHar Sologuy

:'( Really sorry about that and thanks for notifying me. The new links include complete chapters.

Seems like from chapter 53 , chapters are pay to read. So for now , I can only get you up to chapter 161.

If there are any other problems, don't hesitate to notify me.

Shini Kami Z Light

No problem at all, I'd pay for them but I seriously believe that site is ridiculously expensive considering the quality of most of its works lmao, Still thanks

AzHar Sologuy

aj liwanag

hamidm

Shini Kami Z Light

Only problem I've found so far is that it's missing every first paragraph both this version and the novel trench version, most of the time you can simply read the first paragraph on Webnovel if it's short enough though, otherwise you'll have to unlock it

Garnet1

Hi thank you so much for this novel!! one thing I will like to point out is that cheaper 113 has the same content as chapter 112 and also cheaper 160 and 161 have the same content. I don't know if it is just my files downloaded or it's from source.

Shini Kami Z Light

There's another chapter that shares the same problem and if you compare the chapters with the webnovel version you'll find they're always missing the first paragraph (I compared it to the noveltrench version and they're the same) regardless of its length. I'd recommend you to wait before continuing the novel as the chapters are fairly short and the story progresses too slowly.

Also, I'm unlocking all the chapters of the novel through the app to rip them later and maybe post them here but I'm afraid it'll take me a month and a half to unlock it till its latest chapter as I'm using my other accounts to unlock some other novels.

If you're liking this novel I'd recommend you to read My Hermes System, at first I didn't expect much from it but I liked it even more than "Lucifer's Descendant System" and "My Vampire System", I like the say the story progresses some times it's a bit slow but never as slowly as "Lucifer's", has better character development, and I'll just say if you liked "Lucifer's" I'm pretty sure you'll love this one and that one will take me around 2 weeks to compile to it's latest chapter, although I'll compile the first volume (first hundred or so chapters) and maybe I'll post it  here.

Garnet1

Thank you for the recommendation I will take a look. I'm actually reading My Vampire System which I really enjoy so I'm excited for any new content. I'll take the advice and wait on LDS until there is another version.

Shini Kami Z Light

I finished getting all the chapters up to 200 from WN, They're complete and as far as I've seen there's no missing text nor anything but if you find any let me know.

1-100

PDF
EPUB

101-200

PDF
EPUB