News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[WN][CN][Eng]The Great Worm Lich

Started by Otaku zamoulka, July 03, 2020, 10:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otaku zamoulka

The Great Worm Lich
巨虫尸巫

Author
zszz

Status
OnGoing (677 chapters)

Description

A young man from the Miaowei Tribe brought up by his strict father, suddenly turned into Rank 1 Wizard on the day he was orphaned. He then obtained the ability to control giant worms.
Soon after, he found his mother who was in a faraway foreign land by accident. From a small mountain village, he managed to jump into the amazing arena that was a global metropolis.
Thus far, we have a young man who inherited the legacy of mastering ancient demons from an ancient country.
From Western civilization to other worlds, a fascinating saga is born.

Genre
Action,Adventure,Fantasy,Mystery

Download Links [epub]

Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download
Volume 03: Download
Volume 04: Download

Download Links [pdf]

Volume 01: Download
Volume 02: Download
Volume 03: Download
Volume 04: Download

GodSlyer

This was great until the sudden romance on 100+ chapters, granted I haven't read past that part cause I dropped it on that but maybe it might recover from that, in my opinion this is around 7/10, the mc is slightly above average in terms of cruelty so JP novel readers might have some difficulty in adjusting to it's mc, though not as much if you've got experience on other CN novels

Otaku zamoulka