News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[WN][ENG][PDF][EPUB]Re: Zero − Starting Life in Another World

Started by khawaja07, August 25, 2019, 04:56:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

khawaja07

TITLE:
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World

AUTHOR:
Nagatsuki Tappei

PUBLISHER:
Shōsetsuka ni Narō

FAN TRANSLATION
Summary Anon - Arc 3(Interludes) & Whole of Arc 4
Discount Anon - Arc 5
RemonWater - Arc 6
By Mahubrobin – LQ - Arc 6
Translation Chicken - Arc 5 & 6
Witch Cult Translations - Arc 5 & 6

STORY SYNOPSIS:
Suddenly, high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world, and with no sign of the one who summoned him, things become even worse when he is attacked.

But when he is saved by a mysterious, silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru attempts to return the favor by helping her track down something that was stolen from her. When they finally manage to get a clue, Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone.

Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices he gained the ability "Returns by Death" and has become a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time to a certain point by dying.

Beyond the despair, can he save the girl from the fate of death?

GENRE:
Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Psychological, Romance, Seinen, Tragedy.

ORIGINAL WEB NOVEL STATUS:
Ongoing - At Arc 6 currently.

FAN TRANSLATION STATUS:
Ongoing - Only the last 3 Interludes for Arc 3 are Translated. Arc 4 & 5 completely translated & Arc 6 only partially translated.

WN READING INSTRUCTIONS AFTER WATCHING THE ANIME:
The Season 1 of Re: Zero's Anime covers arcs 1-3 but doesn't cover the final 3 interludes from Arc 3 which take place just moments after the anime's 1st Season ends. So Start reading from the Interludes till the actual end of Arc 3 and from then onwards start Arc 4.

LATEST THREAD LINKS UPDATE:
Arc 3's last 3 Interludes added. Now you can read what happens moments after the Re: Zero anime ends till the start of the next arc(4)!

DOWNLOAD:

Arc 3 - Kingdom of the Future(Interludes I - III Only):

PDF
Epub

Arc 4 - The Eternal Contract(Complete) - 130 Chapters + Interludes:

PDF
Epub

Arc 5 - Stars What Make History(Complete) - 81 Chapters:

PDF
Epub
Epub with Lossless Images

aidz_t13

i can't access the download sites. it redirects me to a vpn ad

sawada91

Downloading something from this site is such a pain sometimes

khawaja07

Downloading something from this site is such a pain sometimes

Apologies for the previous set of redirect links that lead to a very blocking user experience. Now changed them and they shouldn't block your path to the file now.

Thank you for your input!

Also on another note:

New update!

PDF
Epub

dom700

Thanks for your work.

Could you please give your files more informative file names in the future?

khawaja07

Thanks for your work.

Could you please give your files more informative file names in the future?

Sure, i'll try to remember to do that when i post the next batch of file links.

Also another update:

PDF
Epub

aidz_t13

Philip Mapandi

Shiharoku

I just made this EPUB and PDF yesterday. It is a compilation of all the chapters translated to this date for Arc 6. It includes from chapter 1  to 76.

Because I hate link with adds, I am just gonna share the direct link to the google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-q3SPB700WJ8Ul_isL84sVgeWwp96WZg?usp=sharing

Copy the link TEXT instead of clicking at it, so you avoid the ads the forum adds to links.

It is the first time I tried this, so don't expect too much. I added some images and illustrations, I hope they look well in the epub.

If you share this in other places, please don't add adds, just share the direct link.

Raffro

Khader

both Arc 4 and Arc 5 links are dead

TITLE:
Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
Re:Zero − Starting Life in Another World

AUTHOR:
Nagatsuki Tappei

PUBLISHER:
Shōsetsuka ni Narō

FAN TRANSLATION
Summary Anon - Arc 3(Interludes) & Whole of Arc 4
Discount Anon - Arc 5
RemonWater - Arc 6
By Mahubrobin – LQ - Arc 6
Translation Chicken - Arc 5 & 6
Witch Cult Translations - Arc 5 & 6

STORY SYNOPSIS:
Suddenly, high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world, and with no sign of the one who summoned him, things become even worse when he is attacked.

But when he is saved by a mysterious, silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru attempts to return the favor by helping her track down something that was stolen from her. When they finally manage to get a clue, Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone.

Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices he gained the ability "Returns by Death" and has become a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time to a certain point by dying.

Beyond the despair, can he save the girl from the fate of death?

GENRE:
Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Psychological, Romance, Seinen, Tragedy.

ORIGINAL WEB NOVEL STATUS:
Ongoing - At Arc 6 currently.

FAN TRANSLATION STATUS:
Ongoing - Only the last 3 Interludes for Arc 3 are Translated. Arc 4 & 5 completely translated & Arc 6 only partially translated.

WN READING INSTRUCTIONS AFTER WATCHING THE ANIME:
The Season 1 of Re: Zero's Anime covers arcs 1-3 but doesn't cover the final 3 interludes from Arc 3 which take place just moments after the anime's 1st Season ends. So Start reading from the Interludes till the actual end of Arc 3 and from then onwards start Arc 4.

LATEST THREAD LINKS UPDATE:
Arc 3's last 3 Interludes added. Now you can read what happens moments after the Re: Zero anime ends till the start of the next arc(4)!

DOWNLOAD:

PDF
Epub

PDF
Epub

Arc 5 - Stars What Make History(Complete) - 81 Chapters:

PDF
Epub
Epub with Lossless Images

Khader

I just made this EPUB and PDF yesterday. It is a compilation of all the chapters translated to this date for Arc 6. It includes from chapter 1  to 76.

Because I hate link with adds, I am just gonna share the direct link to the google drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-q3SPB700WJ8Ul_isL84sVgeWwp96WZg?usp=sharing

Copy the link TEXT instead of clicking at it, so you avoid the ads the forum adds to links.

It is the first time I tried this, so don't expect too much. I added some images and illustrations, I hope they look well in the epub.

If you share this in other places, please don't add adds, just share the direct link.

If you have the previous 2 volumes can you please upload them to your g-drive as well

Shiharoku

If you have the previous 2 volumes can you please upload them to your g-drive as well

Sorry, I just made the one for Arc 6.