News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[WN][Eng] Grimoire x Reverse ~Reincarnated Demon Romance Tale~

Started by xjacques, December 30, 2017, 04:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xjacques

Grimoire x Reverse ~Reincarnated Demon Romance Tale~

Description
[It's a familiar dungeon.] Inside a medium-boss room of an RPG game that he played again and again until he can get there with his eyes closed, waiting for a hero, a demon who exists only to be defeated, got his former life memory revived.
Knowing that, in his previous life, he was a nothing-special college student, he could not continue living as a to-be-defeated mid-boss.

He was determined to defeat the boss and escape the dungeon.

That which was obtained in the process was a doping item called "pearl piece" (JP: "珠片"). He, the demon who was ordered by the goddess to collect the 15 pearl pieces that were scattered around the world, decided that while on this quest, he at least would enjoy travelling around his favourite RPG game world. His name would one day become the legend of the Demon God of Oeyama, and his tale the demon romance story.

Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance.

Vol 1
PDF   https://mega.nz/#!ETZWiaJb!P0c91NSHQ8qR4BsOnzN1Dp81VZp5r9DA722Cft3U5Tk

Vol 2
PDF   https://mega.nz/#!AD5BgSyK!QsVvMs_-wr8XMhlpesHAU0KvW5AHicj84-p8Oxw6xGw

xjacques

hey there, i made some PDF for myself reading. so, i think why not sharing them.
if i post this in a wrong way i'm sorry beforehand.

PD: Also sry my bad english.

deadline14

Edited the thread title...
All of Topic Created by November 16 will subject to rules of :

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Altair545

Truly, comparisons between fellow humans are what turn out to be the most infuriating.

seira00100

xjacques

any update?

I will check how is going on the translation.  if reach to a complete vol then I will update.
sry beforehand for my poor English.