News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[WebNovel][PDF][English]Tensei Shitara Kyuuketsuki-san Datta Ken

Started by Deityns, March 17, 2017, 08:28:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deityns

------------NO IMAGE----------------
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Summary(taken from Novelupdates.com):

I have reincarnated into a different world as a Vampire Egg.

Moreover, bishoujo? Nono, bishounen?

I suck the blood of monsters while growing up in the dungeon, steal their abilities and level up.

I gather【Titles】and evolve.

I encounter a hikikomori sage (former hero party member) and become the strongest.

Completing the monster picture book, creating weapons with alchemy and dungeon cooking.

Conquering the seven greatest dungeons while enjoying heartwarming dungeon life.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[/b]
Associated Names
Regarding Reincarnated to Vampire-san ~I'm the world's strongest cheat~
転生したら吸血鬼さんだった件~チートで世界最強です~
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NOTE: this is my first time making a PDF or uploading it here so please be gentle ~~senpai~~
\/\/Attached below\/\/
Alternative DL--- https://www.solidfiles.com/v/m3MaY6Y6DmV3M

MaskedHuman

"Hey there, it's me, Femt!"

Black Rain

Haven't read it yet, but...is this novel have some connection with tensei shitara slime? I mean, the title is similar :P

MaskedHuman

Haven't read it yet, but...is this novel have some connection with tensei shitara slime? I mean, the title is similar :P
Nope. It's not related. Only the title seems similar.
"Hey there, it's me, Femt!"