News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Started by Go-Sick, November 28, 2015, 04:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-Sick

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru (俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎる short "OreShura", lit. "My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend Fight Too Much") is written by Yuuji Yuuji, illustrated by Ruroo and published by SoftBank Creative under their imprint GA Bunko.

A manga adaptation drawn by Nanasuke started serialization in June 2011. A spinoff manga drawn by Inase Shinya based on scenarios provided by Yuuji Yuuji, and also a 4-koma written and drawn by Marimo, started serialization in October 2011. Early in 2013, a new manga spin-off titled drawn by Mutsutake was serialized.

Also two drama CDs have been released by HOBiRECORDS in 2011.

An anime adaption by A-1 Pictures consisting of 13 episodes aired between January 6 and March 31, 2013. It covered the first 4 volumes.

Story Synopsis
Kidou Eita enters high school with the aim to attend medical school. Due to his parent's divorce and his intention to maintain his grades, he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day, the school beauty Natsukawa Masuzu invites him to walk home with her, though he initially refuses. After she continues to do this for several days, he gives in and walks home with her. Masuzu is tired of constantly getting confessed to by boys, so she suggests that she and Eita become a fake couple. Although Eita tries to refuse, Masuzu blackmails him into becoming her boyfriend in name only. News spreads fast within the school of the new couple and Eita's childhood friend, Harusaki Chiwa, begins to confront Masuzu for Eita's affections.

Source: Baka-Tsuki

DOWNLOAD:

Vol 1 - 7
http://viid.me/qpCo1A
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Heeto

For some reason, the nakaka link doesn't work, maybe it's expired? Could you reupload?

Go-Sick

Heeto

Thanks! But why does it say the file has a virus when I try to download it??

Go-Sick

Because that's what most anti virus program will tell you when you wanna DL. Try disabling ur anti virus program b4 DLing it.

Knight91

Thanks for the files but why are some of them such huge files? 60 mb is kinda big

Heeto

Because that's what most anti virus program will tell you when you wanna DL. Try disabling ur anti virus program b4 DLing it.

Ah, well I got around it by downloading through Chrome, thanks again.

Obibi

In solitude, where we are least alone.

Netsu

Volume 3.1 Booklet/Short Story
PDF - EPUB

If someone wants to make the PDF a little cleaner, please be my guest.

18 | Jean | Editor | Anime/LN Lover.

kropekboi16